1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

So tense, mesmerizing shots. Interesting storytelling, great lines and absurd dialogues. Characters feel so deep and complicated. You get the feel instantly. I love how they told this crazy story in such a serene way. This was great

2. Joao Sobral's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

43/100 (5 yıl önce verdiğim puanın yarısından düşüğünü bu gece izleyip verdim. Coen kardeşleri çok severim. Ancak bu filmden nefret etme hakkına sahip olduğumu düşünüyorum. Bu kadar saçma bir filmin oscar alması ayrı bir rezalet. Nesi saçma diyenler olabilir. Kısaca şöyle diyeyim. Filmin tamamı. Hele ki Bardem'in karakterinin cool yapılma çabaları o kadar itici ki...)

4. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Javier Bardem in Audrey Tatou's haircut from Amelie and it WORKS

5. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

6. gld48's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Rewatched. A perfect film, definitely their best thriller.

7. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

8. atartinia's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Excellent film, was nothing like I expected, and did not end as I expected.

9. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

10. Adam Whybray's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Doubtless a finely-wrought and gripping film, but I can't help but feel that it is the perfect Coens film for people who don't really like Coens films. I guess I miss the wit and irreverence. It's also the only Coens film to feature a terrible person who isn't compromised or pathetically human, but a pure embodiment of merciless evil. I don't cotton to that.

11. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Amazing cinematography, but I just didn't enjoy watching the film, it simply didn't move me. Brolin's performance was troubling to me, well revise after second viewing .

12. Bob's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Southern backdrop works as the character itself, seductive with wastelandish scenery and cruel with predatory that lies beneath. Complexity of good and simplicity of evil blur concept of morality and evoke longing for Old Times that is actually facade for vanity. Distorted concept of the good, the bad and the ugly shines through powerful performances in what is probably the greatest crime thriller of its decade.

13. .Diana.'s rating of the film No Country for Old Men

+ all the stars in the sky

14. hugojude's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

One of the most important films made at the turn of the millennia. Javier Bardem's performance is one for the century.

15. nargs_au's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Nothing short of a masterpeice.

16. Kenji Dyck's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

A masterclass of tension building with shocking conclusions, No Country for Old Men remains one of the Coen Brothers' most brutal yet thematically poignant films.

17. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

No Country For Old Men is one of my absolute favorites. The seemingly simple plot serves as a nexus for dark moods and amazing acting performances.

18. camilladej's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

19. JoãoMoura's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

Best element on this movie: Javier Bardem.

20. Jackson Hardee's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

This is a suspenseful movie that keeps the veiwers on their toes with it's unexpected turns and inevitable outcome. The minimalistic style of the film with its lack of music, CGI, and short dialogue, gives it a western feel but it has a deeper underlying message that really makes the viewer contemplate. All in all this movie can be enjoyed by a wide audience as it has elements for everyone.

21. Ace Sollestre's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

the unsettling silence and lack of soundtrack in this movie is just what makes it outstanding

22. Arf's rating of the film No Country for Old Men

sangue, soldi, personaggi scazzati. Du palle

23. Freakyfilm's rating of the film No Country for Old Men