1. Tiagojeff's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

2. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

how can i resist the insane and crazy cinematography of this beautiful documentary and the four beautiful faces of blur members (sobs)

3. Tigrão's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

Beautiful cinematography (rare for documentaries) and honest interviews with equal amount of time given to each of them.

4. marcorenton's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

This is an example of a perfect music-documentary. No-nonsense and straight-forward. Really well done.

5. pivic's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

I am happy with how this was made. From their senior artist perspective, calm and collected, past The Priory and headlines, really, apart from getting back together in 2009 and doing some comeback gig, this smartly filmed documentary about the band is sweet and well-made. I don't get the feeling that it bares all, but the film-makers have given it a pint of blood I'd say. Heartfelt and the band still rocks.

6. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

stop eating whales you cunts

7. gory™'s rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

a sweet documentary. a must see 4 all blur fans out there, or to anyone who just curious about them.just wait till u see glastonbury scene....

8. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film No Distance Left to Run

pure sweetness. this is more than just a documentary about blur, it's also a film about dedication, passion and friendship that combines old and new footage perfectly. i watched this about five times in the first four days of my no distance left to run's dvd ownership. well, maybe i just love and miss blur too much.