1. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film No End

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film No End

Now, I'm just saying the same thing about all the Kieslowski I've seen but: wonderful visuals and acting and music. But I don't care about his stories or characters.

3. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film No End

4. Luca Angelini's rating of the film No End

5. FISCHER's rating of the film No End

>>> Une oeuvre difficile, à la forte personnalité qui envoûte et séduit par la profondeur de sa réflexion et l'extrême rigueur de sa réalisation... www.cinefiches.com

6. film_lies101's rating of the film No End

Lots to love here, however it doesn't have the concise precision that his latter work has

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film No End

Haven't seen this in years, but what I remember: "Do you speak Polish?" And then a long monologue: she needs to be heard, not necessarily understood.

8. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film No End

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film No End

The master of tone. Kieslowski finds the poetry in the procedural.

10. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film No End

'Someone who has chosen to live must endure a lot.'

11. AdrianM.'s rating of the film No End

As if I wasn't depressed enough...

12. ihor's rating of the film No End

Kieslowski at his darkest and most political. The same themes and mores of his later masterpieces are present, but the plot isn't as firmly developed as it could have been. The film seems most interesting as a historical document of Poland as communism continued to persist despite resistance.

13. AxelUmog's rating of the film No End

Very Food, quite the precursor to Blue.

14. Kamran's rating of the film No End

Kieslowski charts metaphysical space through filtered lighting and sensitive compositions. His most overtly metaphorical work. 95/100 - Amazing

15. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film No End

Kieslowski is out swinging, but boy does he miss. Early signs of the visual mastery he would later possess with his 90s films are well present here, however, it is the maturity of storytelling that is sorely lacking. Surprising since this was after his first masterpiece, CAMERA BUFF. Important, sure, yet NO END is still one of his rare missteps.

16. Salma Dahab's rating of the film No End

I like when Kieslowski Make his own people loot ti us ..!