1. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

And the winner for "Don't Meet Your Hero" award goes to Colin Beavan for being a smug tool. I wish I had only read the book and never laid my eyes on this.

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

3. Demetria Moondance's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

Big deal. I can do and have done all that very easily. People think they can't live without this or that, when in reality it's very easy to live without electricity. Solar chargers for one. It just takes some basic cave man skills (and remember their brain was smaller then) and planning your life to be lived by the sun and buy within local walking distance. We've just become spoiled. No impact is very feasible.

4. Franklin 'Duende' Romero's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

a documentary from '09. in '14 New York it seems like lots of this thinking has caught on.

5. Weston Campbell's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

Thoroughly inane and ultimately pointless. A bad idea poorly executed.

6. Endless Eye's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

Got me thinking about frivolous waste. Mission accomplished.

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

I can appreciate the effort made by the Beavan family in the documentation of their year-long adventure to live with no impact to their surrounding environment. However, some of the extremes are to be argued with, such as lack of electricity for six months. I felt, if nothing else, the effect of this film existed in the awe at how these three people were able to sustain themselves in a world fraught with consumerism.

8. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

9. Nikolas's rating of the film No Impact Man: The Documentary

A thought-provoking and thoroughly entertaining documentary. After watching "No Impact Man" I just wanted to go up to NYC and hang out with this family for a day, and also turn off all the lamps in my house.