1. bonucci's rating of the film No Strings Attached

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film No Strings Attached

3. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film No Strings Attached

4. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Try to eat only bread for a week, and you'll get the same feeling as I did after watching this.

5. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film No Strings Attached

I've watched it when I was a high school student. I haven't mature in that time, hahaha :D

6. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis's film is a masterpiece next to this one. A total waste of money #sorryguys

7. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film No Strings Attached

8. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film No Strings Attached

9. Elayla's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Only because I liked the carrots-as-flowers scene so very much and was able to empathise with Emma's feelings toward relationships.

10. Katerina's rating of the film No Strings Attached

ugh beauty wasted on trash

11. msmichel's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Charming. No, really. Really, I'm not kidding. Deep no, charming yes. Natalie Portman an engaging, funny, sexy lead here and Ashton better than usual. Greta Gerwig wasted here but leads really do have great chemistry. Often funny but really just elevated by such charismatic performances.

12. Stephen Prokow's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Well, I haven't seen it but Natalie probably gives a better performance in this than Black Swan.

13. gencorkun's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Can't I ask for an easy movie night at my place? Just to enjoy some kettle popcorn and a meaningless smile after a simple movie? I have to thank this movie for giving me just that. Nothing challenging or different about the script, lead actors being gorgeous, lead actresses being beautiful without any expectation for a big performance and of course strong supporting actors/actresses to spice things up. Treat yourself

14. Inês Sampaio's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Despite being anchored by a solid performance from Natalie Portman, this movie is too unbalanced to work out. Ashton Kutcher proves once again his inability to take on more mature roles than those he had early in his career and the script is way too déjà vu to be even the slightest bit convincing. None of the characters feel remotely human and neither do the dialogues, making No Strings Attached a film to forget.

15. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film No Strings Attached

I hate this movie with every fiber of my being. If I don't sell a screenplay by the time I'm 40 I'm just going to steal a copy of this movie from the bargain bin at Walgreens, break it in half and then use one side to cut my dick off and the other side to cut my throat from ear to ear. Fuck everything about this movie.

16. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Pretty dull but the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman was charming enough.

17. pollutedlola's rating of the film No Strings Attached

I liked this. this story was told a million times but I liked this one.

18. DSPRKY's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Not good—unfortunate considering how many funny people are in this film. (Hey look it's Mona Sterling for forty-five seconds!)

19. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film No Strings Attached

One of the most godawful movies I have ever seen. Forget waterboarding. Forcing someone to sit through No Strings Attached would be a far more painful method of torturing them.

20. Nutter Jr's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Unfortunately this does not work on many levels. There is no chemistry between the leads and in particular Portman is unconvincing and detached. The script is distastesful but on the bright side one that I will quickly forget.

21. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Let's just say, "Friends With Benefits" is a bit better.

22. Michael Harbour's rating of the film No Strings Attached

Surprisingly good, intelligent adult comedy with consistently interesting performances by everyone from the stars to extras with only a single line. I actually had planned to skip this movie; I'm glad I didn't.

23. Arisa's rating of the film No Strings Attached

...I miss my friend with benefits. -_______-

24. Xazuru's rating of the film No Strings Attached