1. msmichel's rating of the film No Support

Macabre little short animation that plays like Aardman on crack.

2. Beatrice's rating of the film No Support

3. Kitty Von Kittenheimer's rating of the film No Support

So that is your heaven and your hell. I love it. Want to watch more more more.

4. Teresa McClellan's rating of the film No Support

I clicked on "watch film" and got a black screen but nothing happened. Did I not do something????

5. Muu Blanco's rating of the film No Support

6. Damir Nemir Janeček's rating of the film No Support

Very creative made, very important story to tell. Bravo! Congratulations to René Castillo, Antonio Urrutia. Do not trust in any BIG CORPORATION HERO! That does not exist! Live and try to be as good as it is possible.

7. Samuel Douek's rating of the film No Support

Excelente, mucho gusto ver la creatividad puesta en camara! Genial y no tan simple!

8. Fernanda Bernal's rating of the film No Support

buen juego de palabras alusivas a la realidad del personaje, bien medido su tiwmpo tambien (el del personaje)

9. Emmanuel Goudeaux's rating of the film No Support

10. Luis Parra Diaz's rating of the film No Support

Me gusto mucho...la fantasía y el realismo de un personaje que soñando con la vida, se entrega a la muerte...vive por su muerte...

11. Kendra Kwiatkowski's rating of the film No Support

Very nice, love the little play on words with the title "No Support". The puppets are cute, nice facial expression.

12. Natalie Anagnos's rating of the film No Support

There's a bigger story here than what we see on screen -- fun to imagine who these people are and why they do what they do.

13. Mary X's rating of the film No Support

An entertaining animated short.

14. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film No Support

Though the idea of billboards coming to life isn't new (Fellini's Boccacio '70 segment seems to be the inspriation), the subject of suicide played for laughs is dealt with here with enough lightness of touch to cause more of a chuckle than it is offense for the viewer. The animation is also well done and the ending's bittersweet.

15. xander's rating of the film No Support

pretty funny buffer to tackling the whole suicide 'ending'

16. indiector's rating of the film No Support

17. chrisbernay's rating of the film No Support

¡Vamos México cabrón! Nice short story

18. Anton Williams's rating of the film No Support

Any moment, everything can change.

19. Cornelis's rating of the film No Support

20. Dzimas's rating of the film No Support

Kind of like Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge in clay-mation

21. Thatree Changlek's rating of the film No Support

hahaha funny ชอบเรื่องนี้วุ้ย

22. Kris Steward's rating of the film No Support

really fun, it's like Bill Plymton meets Will Vinton

23. Gabriel Argüello's rating of the film No Support

Ambrose Bierce's An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge. That is where this is taken from.

24. juan besler's rating of the film No Support

Nice. I chose it due to be short as to check the site and my connection. Great technology!! I am ready to watch a 2 hours movie now...