1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film No Way Out

Smartly written thriller with many unexplored layers. I love the fact that the first 45 minutes are essentially a romantic drama. It really allows the story to breathe and for the audience to get invested in the characters, thus making the second half so much more compelling.

2. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film No Way Out

Watch it on late night's TV. Full of clichés. Lazy as hell. The end is funny.

3. Dave's rating of the film No Way Out

Does the ending make the entire thing seem better in hindsight? Perhaps, but on the whole it's still a fun little paranoid Cold War thriller.

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film No Way Out

Terrible. Bad story, bad acting, boring & stupid. Kevin Costner like 'An Officer & Gentleman' runing around like a headless chicken in white uniform. Gene Hackman like a hysterical child being the secretary of defence. Police officers behaving like idiots. All in all extremely disappointing.

5. Renton47's rating of the film No Way Out

A defiantly 80's cold-war thriller that's about as a-political as a film matching that description can be. The second half is a little too repetitive as we move through the motions of the investigation, and the ridiculous twist is great but adds nothing. Still, it's competent and relatively engrossing, Costner and Young's chemistry is good, and the whole thing is outlandish.

6. Thomas's rating of the film No Way Out

Intelligent thriller which keeps you guessing.

7. Igor Leoni's rating of the film No Way Out

8. lizle's rating of the film No Way Out

The end, well didn't see it coming.

9. Hazel Cills's rating of the film No Way Out

If I could just tweak the ending to my liking I think I could make this a much better film. Just sayin'