1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Noah

Noah" goes deep into the psychological impact a human get by having a vision of humanity's destruction and the scars it inflicts as he believes he does the work of God. I love the mystery surrounding the timeline as the film could almost be seen as a futuristic movie and that history goes full circle. Impressive visual design and effects and the use of time-lapse footage are good. Why the hate for this one?

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Noah

I could zone out to it if I were unable to watch something good that would take too much investment. Strike that I'm not watching it again.

3. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Noah

Beautifully rendered to a human-size level of turmoil, uncertainty and angst, even while the earthy Watchers tromp about and ultimately ascend. I liked it a lot.

4. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Noah

La materia non è proprio facile da trattare. Aronofsky evita il disastro ma si salva in curva.

5. JCPJD's rating of the film Noah

I saw this when it first came out and (apart from the always comical Ray Winstone) thought it was pretty interesting. My older and wiser self was less impressed. Aronofsky needs to develop a damn sense of humour. I don't mean a lol humour, but a sense of levity, of joy and naivety. It's all just so po-faced and dour. Anyway. Cool to see Crowe being Crowe and the Bible getting a clever and fearless adaptation.

6. Sarah's rating of the film Noah

I was sick at home and this was on TV. I'm glad I don't usually watch TV.

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Noah

First of all, Darren Aronofsky is one of the great director out there. But, I must say that Noah is his disappointment. I don't care whether it's true adaptation from The Bible or not. I think this movie would offered the other side of Noah's Ark story. I was sure that this movie would be another The Last Temptation of Christ. I was wrong. Maybe I was expecting too much. Thanks God, there's Emma Watson in this movie.

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Noah

Black Swan is one of my favorite films but...

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Noah

Russell Crowe is convincing as a man who wakes up every morning and decides to let the world drown. His turnaround at the end is devastating.

10. Dalibor's rating of the film Noah

Mainstream blockbuster trying to pass as an artsy epic trying to tell a simple man drama trying to come off as a greater than life tale!? Add revived Hopkins and giant rock ferries and you get this. Just as I hoped Aronofsky would shift his career towards Wrestler-ish kind of work instead of pretentious teenage bedtime stories like his known to do.

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Noah

the visual design is pretty interesting and the arc of the story follows an interestingly Gnostic/Sethian take on the story of Noah. it's not perfect--the plot in particular really suffers in the final act--but it's far from the shit show it has the reputation of being

12. Sois--Gentil's rating of the film Noah

13. ramasantputra's rating of the film Noah

No matter how much I want to hate this movie, there's part of me that likes(not loves)it.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Noah

15. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Noah

Aunque tiene poder visual (la secuencia sobre la creación es impresionante), a esta reinterpretación -y reimaginación- del relato bíblico diluviano le faltó más poder dramático y narrativo.

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Noah

Noah ist ein bizarrer Film. ein moderner Blockbuster: Neben am Computer generierten Monstern, gibt es Massen-Szenen, eine gewaltige Flut und nicht zuletzt die Arche. Aber: Noah ist kein Blockbuster von der Stange, eher ein surrealer Albtraum... die ganze Rezension sowie eine Film List mit den besten Blockbustern von Geeks gibts auf der Webpage unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

17. Star Lord's rating of the film Noah

Pessimo, trama prevedibile, lento in un modo assurdo.

18. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Noah

The entirety of my viewing I kept asking myself Why this was made. It's too off-script for a Christian audience, too religious for the blockbuster audience, too mystical for the Jewish audience, too campy for the adults and too adult for the kids. Luckily time will wash this one away as a mistake. On the plus side, Nick Nolte has finally been typecast as a rock.

19. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Noah

This movie is so filled with platitudes and so oddly structured it is almost sad. Put CGI to the bible, some Manichaean twists to the story and you have some boring film with a lot of water.

20. elenagallen's rating of the film Noah

The romantic vision of the fallen angels is excitingly coincident to that exposed at 'The Devil' by Giovanni Papini. The rudimentary tefillin made of the dead skin of snake is rapturing. That said, Conelly is surprisingly terrible and overall film lacks the auteur imprint of Arofnosky, which makes a barely entertaining film instead of the epic signature production this could have been.

21. come-in-alone's rating of the film Noah

22. rachel collier's rating of the film Noah

23. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Noah

Aronofsky visually retells the classic Biblical tale with mind-blowing visual effects and a great all-star cast.

24. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Noah

As with other visionary directors who have made fascinating smaller-budget movies, with a shitload of cash on hand Darren Aronofsky apparently lost everything that makes him who he is while making this film. It's dull, thinly-etched doesn't begin to describe the characters, and Aronofsky misses opportunity after opportunity to make the kind of weird, twisted filmmaking he does best. What a disappointment.