1. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Nobody Knows

A little bit overlong at the end, but I love the first half.

2. rksw's rating of the film Nobody Knows

wow this film is gonna haunt me for months like grave of the fireflies

3. maurino's rating of the film Nobody Knows

4. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Nobody Knows

無人知曉的夏日清晨

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Nobody Knows

After watch this movie i hate the mother's figure more. Akira who is responsible for everything even he, shigero and kyoko not cry when yuki died. I hate this sad, feeling strange. Indeed seen once time has passed.

6. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Самый большой азиатский фильм, который я когда-либо видел. Ну, это все!

7. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Nobody Knows

ANZENG, sedih dengan rasa yang berbeda untuk Yuki. Shigeru nATuR4l sekali boy. nyess bets. love this movie. attack my vulnurable heart

8. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film Nobody Knows

gave me a weird feeling that stayed with me long after watching it

9. Nachtreich's rating of the film Nobody Knows

10. Lthm2's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Yuki.... Poor child... (months later and still grieving)

11. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Nobody Knows

True story about a mother that one day simply left her four kids to fend for themselves. A tale of childhood innocence that comes to a staggering halt.

12. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Nobody Knows

Hirokazu Koreeda dozes a pile of poetic details and limited dialogues to express the loneliness of the city where children supposed (Akira Fukushima in particular) to replace his childhood joy with ordinary issues of adults life. His eyes, speech, facial expression marks all the sadness and aspiration to create an appropriate moments for siblings.

13. The Paris-Chinese Border's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Koreeda crafts a compelling story of a group of siblings left to fend for themselves when their mother disappears in this Post-bubble drama. Creeping dangerously close to being a bit too sentimental, Koreeda saves it with careful pacing and beautiful cinematography.

14. lidiishere's rating of the film Nobody Knows

can you not remind me of the heartbreak?

15. Rita Maia's rating of the film Nobody Knows

the saddest movie of my life / yuki ❤

16. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Nobody Knows

17. FISCHER's rating of the film Nobody Knows

D'après un curieux fait divers authentique qui s'est effectivement déroulé dans l'archipel nippon, une histoire somme toute incroyable, correctement mise en scène. www.cinefiches.com

18. luminous's rating of the film Nobody Knows

It is gut-wrenching to see their love for one another in a world that wouldn't care less if they brushed their teeth before sleep. The scene of play in the sun is achingly beautiful: picking seeds someone just left behind. Crayons may become stubs but hope never dies. Nobody knows why.

19. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Nobody Knows

20. choupinet's rating of the film Nobody Knows

I felt helpless after watching this. Sad, devastating and almost too real.

21. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Kore-Eda eligió un material potencialmente melodramático y lo transformó en una película emocionante, conmovedora y sutil que evita los golpes bajos, el maniqueísmo y las estridencias gracias a un registro actoral sobrio y naturalista y una puesta en escena casi documental y exhaustiva en los detalles cotidianos. Imprescindible.

22. ionu's rating of the film Nobody Knows

23. bogdann's rating of the film Nobody Knows

striking, emotional and very, very atmospheric. i felt these kids every step of the way.

24. truffraud's rating of the film Nobody Knows