1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Nobody Knows

2. Lthm2's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Yuki.... Poor child... (months later and still grieving)

3. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Nobody Knows

Hirokazu Koreeda dozes a pile of poetic details and limited dialogues to express the loneliness of the city where children supposed (Akira Fukushima in particular) to replace his childhood joy with ordinary issues of adults life. His eyes, speech, facial expression marks all the sadness and aspiration to create an appropriate moments for siblings.

4. The Paris-Chinese Border's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Koreeda crafts a compelling story of a group of siblings left to fend for themselves when their mother disappears in this Post-bubble drama. Creeping dangerously close to being a bit too sentimental, Koreeda saves it with careful pacing and beautiful cinematography.

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Nobody Knows

can you not remind me of the heartbreak?

6. Rita Maia's rating of the film Nobody Knows

the saddest movie of my life / yuki ❤

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Nobody Knows

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Nobody Knows

D'après un curieux fait divers authentique qui s'est effectivement déroulé dans l'archipel nippon, une histoire somme toute incroyable, correctement mise en scène. www.cinefiches.com

9. luminous's rating of the film Nobody Knows

It is gut-wrenching to see their love for one another in a world that wouldn't care less if they brushed their teeth before sleep. The scene of play in the sun is achingly beautiful: picking seeds someone just left behind. Crayons may become stubs but hope never dies. Nobody knows why.

10. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Nobody Knows

11. choupinet's rating of the film Nobody Knows

I felt helpless after watching this. Sad, devastating and almost too real.

12. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Kore-Eda eligió un material potencialmente melodramático y lo transformó en una película emocionante, conmovedora y sutil que evita los golpes bajos, el maniqueísmo y las estridencias gracias a un registro actoral sobrio y naturalista y una puesta en escena casi documental y exhaustiva en los detalles cotidianos. Imprescindible.

13. ionu's rating of the film Nobody Knows

14. bogdann's rating of the film Nobody Knows

striking, emotional and very, very atmospheric. i felt these kids every step of the way.

15. truffraud's rating of the film Nobody Knows

16. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Likely one of the most emotional films I've seen. Knowing the way of life in Japan well, Nobody Knows (誰も知らない Dare mo Shiranai) puts a strain on my heart. It's amazing how busy we all are, and how comfortable we can fit into society, all the while the people around you could feel completely different. That's what I took from this.

17. lIZUKA's rating of the film Nobody Knows

I'll go get myself a fruit salad. This torn me apart a little bit.

18. Kevin Costner's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Film seperti ini harus diperbanyak....5/5

19. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film Nobody Knows

20. Whiskiono's rating of the film Nobody Knows

This was so heart-breaking.

21. galuh indri's rating of the film Nobody Knows

22. Stephaniee's rating of the film Nobody Knows

23. Egoisms's rating of the film Nobody Knows

Yet another masterpiece from Kore-eda, who with each new film I see continues to astound me with his astonishingly unsentimental but deeply sympathetic psychological studies of prepubescent youth. Though not my favourite Kore-eda film, I found it the most moving by a mile. Mother behaved deplorably but was pitiable, too, and I was genuinely gladdened when Akira played baseball perhaps for the first time in his life.

24. camille's rating of the film Nobody Knows