1. ApexCactus's rating of the film A Wedding

Just because is tradition, is it right? No. Just because it's culture, is it right? I don't think so. The movie had me nervous the whole time, yet, delighted by the craft. The message is there, clear as water, and the way to read it goes many ways, two cultures fighting, two rights and wrong. In the end, it doesn't matter if Zahira was right, she pay's the ultimate price of freedom. 5 stars in my book.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film A Wedding

Very very well played with a particularly stunning performance from lead. Bit of a let down ending and good photography. I was not expecting much but got really happily surprised. The character descriptions are believable and do not go into cliché at any time, which is usually the case with such films. If anything, the weakest character is the friends father, who is just little bit too nice to be true!

3. Ocular Center's rating of the film A Wedding

Some dialogues are non sense, not worked well. It could be more profound, detailed. Now, it seems like only rough cuts.

4. Ruben Roman's rating of the film A Wedding

Una película excelente que retrata de manera impactante la realidad de las mujeres obligadas a abandonar su felicidad por complacer tradiciones arcaicas. Altamente recomendada!!

5. Epinephrin's rating of the film A Wedding

Wow, der Film war so krass. Gut gespielt. Es geht um eine Welt, die für mich völlig unbekannt ist. Sehr gut dargestellte Atmosphere. Schöne Bilder.

6. Anca.'s rating of the film A Wedding

7. Pedro Videira's rating of the film A Wedding

Europe and traditions, integration or disintegration and a beautiful woman

8. fabien's rating of the film A Wedding

I liked the images, the actors, the story well written.. but I felt some authenticity was missing in the way the characters reveal themselves through dialogues and actions. I felt this drama was assembled and played, not lived throughout the movie.

9. dancingskylark's rating of the film A Wedding

"Is the world fair? No, the whole world is not fair". "I know. But if it's so, I believe we have to fight to change it". Love against love, a tradition versus another one. Passionate, dreaming as teenage years can be, her desire for self determination can't escape its consequences. This movie speaks directly to the spectator's heart and soul.

10. Felipe Eduardo Echeverria Flores's rating of the film A Wedding

Hermosa, bien dirigida y excelente actuada!

11. LibertyCapz's rating of the film A Wedding

Newton's third law tells us that our actions, whatever they may be, will have consequences (not really, but kind of works as a metaphor for this). We are born into this world with the ability to think and choose for ourselves, however more often then not what we want isn't the best option. An interesting coming-of-age story about religion, responsibility, rebellion and consequence.

12. Korial's rating of the film A Wedding

Impressive interpretations. It goes straight to the point. It is all there: women emancipation and the reproduction of gender roles, migrants integration and the persistence of cultural diversity, social control, individualism vs collectivism, and so on. A delight for social scientists.

13. El Mau's rating of the film A Wedding

Supongo que también asesinar es parte de la "tradición"... me cago en estas tradiciones!!

14. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film A Wedding

15. alice's rating of the film A Wedding

16. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film A Wedding

17. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film A Wedding

Tragédie moderne d'une finesse remarquable, Noces explore le poids écrasant de la tradition, sans jamais tomber dans la caricature. Un drame émouvant qui a l'intelligence de respecter tous ses protagonistes. Chronique complète sur Citazine ;

18. ali di pollo's rating of the film A Wedding

forse meriterebbe 4 per il finale che mi ha lasciato così di merda che non ho parlato per dieci minuti. Peccato che sia un po' noiosetto.