1. Vincenzo Dell'Anna's rating of the film Night Inside

Non so cosa dire e questo film è una m****, va bene come recensione? Perchè sono molto incazzato dai visual in questo momento. Perdita di tempo sì, ma la ripresa di lui che spinge la barca è molto bella e quadra il cerchio.

2. Marianna Palma's rating of the film Night Inside

sad, miserable ... waist of time ...

3. Ankit Jain's rating of the film Night Inside

It is by far the darkest short movie I have ever seen. It films a scenario where a sudden death comes to joy and expectations.

4. filmbot's rating of the film Night Inside

Interesting framing, it's as much of a character as any of the humans in this short.

5. ䷀'s rating of the film Night Inside

Cinema in a very pure form. I don't necessarily find it appealing dividing a movie into parts. But still, great editing pace, cinematography and sound design. Looking forward to explore more by this director.

6. Caligula's rating of the film Night Inside

Excellent short film - I wonder if this Pablo Lamar will ever make a feature length film - between this one, and his I Hear Your Scream, I think he's got the chops to pull it off. Did anyone else recognize the gentalia close-up as an homage to the nearly identical shot in Bruno Dumont's L'Humanite?

7. Timothy Phillips's rating of the film Night Inside

8. Staralfur's rating of the film Night Inside

Really, really interesting. I like the visual treatment and the use of no camera movements throughout. The use of time is absolutely remarkable, and the sound design is just superb. Being a short film with a very little amount of dialogue, I celebrate the filmmakers chose to enhance the sound in every single shot. I highly recommend this. PS: The synopsis gives it all away, don't read it a priori.

9. yaz's rating of the film Night Inside

Lamar is an interesting director with a good sense of aesthetics.