1. msmichel's rating of the film Nocturama

The first third of the film in which we see a group of young extremists pull off a series of terror attacks across Paris is fascinating in the intrinsic way its presented. Unfortunately once the protagonists all arrive at their planned hideout the film really has nowhere to go before its eventual bloodletting. A rare miss from Bonello.

2. Eric Porcelluzzi's rating of the film Nocturama

3. ap's rating of the film Nocturama

4. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Nocturama

5. tjieu's rating of the film Nocturama

Best movie of 2016 by a long shot.

6. lbunuel's rating of the film Nocturama

I have some qualms about how the effects of the second half seem to be premeditated, but this is still a pretty expansive, brilliant film. The first half is pure digital-age Bresson, with an eerie matter-of-factness that contemporary cinema is not used to, and the second is a consumerist-metaphysical journey, a falling into the abyss of youth culture, with various hints at Buñuel. Uncompromising.

7. thelastronaut's rating of the film Nocturama

Like something said to you in passing that you either find very deep or forget as soon as you hear it. I, for one, was touched. It is the indecision between its weight (is it light or heavy?) that is the film's strength. Spectral in mood.

8. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Nocturama

9. mariatavares's rating of the film Nocturama

10. William R Clark's rating of the film Nocturama

Really deserves another shot in my book because Bonello's approach is exactly my cup of tea, and his images are startlingly precise, icy, seductive, provocative. As an imagery-machine, it works. I guess I would have appreciated more clarity in the acting. Being opaque is fine, but he goes all the way to being cruel.

11. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Nocturama

12. Francisco's rating of the film Nocturama

13. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Nocturama

14. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Nocturama

15. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Nocturama

16. The Macho King's rating of the film Nocturama

2 star film, but you could give it a extra star for some of the camera work thats in here. The film started out really great, than proceeded to divulge into boredom, unease and directionlessness, it's like it has yet to figure out what movie it wants to be. I'm pretty disappointed, due to the fact how truly impressed i was by Bonello's House of Tolerance (Which is one of the best 20 or so films of the last 10 years).

17. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Nocturama

Narrazione appassionante, pur minata da una lunghezza eccessiva. Bello l'isolamento nel centro commerciale.Ottima la scelta di far restare fumose le motivazioni del loro gesto. La parte finale è ottima e mostra uno stato che punisce senza pietà. La regia è buona, anche se fa alcune scelte un po' forzate. Buon uso delle ambientazioni.Buon utilizzo degli split screen. Buoni i personaggi, anche se non molto approfonditi

18. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Nocturama

19. MisterColo93's rating of the film Nocturama

4/5 one of the best movies of 2016... This film is stuck in my mind since i've watched it

20. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Nocturama

красиво снятый идиотизм

21. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Nocturama

A meditative experience of consequences that humanizes terrorists.

22. ughchenausea's rating of the film Nocturama

they told me I could be anything so I became gus van sant

23. Nachtreich's rating of the film Nocturama

Che vi sia piaciuto, ok, ma che vi sia piaciuto: così tanto? --------------------------------------------------------> Boh La sequenza dei video di sicurezza però è ben carina.

24. pirri's rating of the film Nocturama