1. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Nocturama

Really deserves another shot in my book because Bonello's approach is exactly my cup of tea, and his images are startlingly precise, icy, seductive, provocative. As an imagery-machine, it works. I guess I would have appreciated more clarity in the acting. Being opaque is fine, but he goes all the way to being cruel.

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Nocturama

3. Francisco's rating of the film Nocturama

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Nocturama

5. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Nocturama

6. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Nocturama

7. The Macho King's rating of the film Nocturama

2 star film, but you could give it a extra star for some of the camera work thats in here. The film started out really great, than proceeded to divulge into boredom, unease and directionlessness, it's like it has yet to figure out what movie it wants to be. I'm pretty disappointed, due to the fact how truly impressed i was by Bonello's House of Tolerance (Which is one of the best 20 or so films of the last 10 years).

8. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Nocturama

Narrazione appassionante, pur minata da una lunghezza eccessiva. Bello l'isolamento nel centro commerciale.Ottima la scelta di far restare fumose le motivazioni del loro gesto. La parte finale è ottima e mostra uno stato che punisce senza pietà. La regia è buona, anche se fa alcune scelte un po' forzate. Buon uso delle ambientazioni.Buon utilizzo degli split screen. Buoni i personaggi, anche se non molto approfonditi

9. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Nocturama

10. MisterColo93's rating of the film Nocturama

4.1/5 one of the best movies of 2016... This film is stuck in my mind since i've watched it

11. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Nocturama

красиво снятый идиотизм

12. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Nocturama

A meditative experience of consequences that humanizes terrorists.

13. ughchenausea's rating of the film Nocturama

they told me I could be anything so I became gus van sant

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film Nocturama

Che vi sia piaciuto, ok, ma che vi sia piaciuto: così tanto? --------------------------------------------------------> Boh La sequenza dei video di sicurezza però è ben carina.

15. pirri's rating of the film Nocturama

16. film_lies101's rating of the film Nocturama

Recast Dawn of the Dead with millennial terrorists , yes please!

17. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Nocturama

18. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Nocturama

I have always been a true fan of Bertrand Bonello, But Nocturama stands far beyond what i have imagined how a filmmaker would progress. Such an Art!

19. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Nocturama

20. laura's rating of the film Nocturama

part of me thinks that this film could've hit 5 stars for me if the ideology behind the attacks was clear (hinted at capitalism, but not enough), a la a godard film. part of me thinks that the film was powerful /because/ of the meaningless of the actions; the lack of a message was in and of itself a message. one definite complaint - some of those dept store scenes could have been cut.

21. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Nocturama

22. DSPRKY's rating of the film Nocturama

This is bold, confident filmmaking. Who said Baudrillard was boring?

23. Alessandro Molina's rating of the film Nocturama