1. nadnab's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

2. K.S.'s rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Inspiring. Feels really good to see someone call bullshit on post-modern art in such a poetic way in such a big film production.

4. Another Take's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Whichever way you look at it, there's a guy who feels like his girlfriend dumping him and deciding to abort a child he doesn't know about is like a gang driving his car off the road, kidnapping his wife and daughter and raping and murdering them. There's an important message about masculinity and insecurity somewhere in there, but it's buried under a gratuitous depiction of rape. An unnecessary film.

5. Harriehhh's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

It was a real bore more often than not and I'm honestly surprised I made it through in one sitting. That said, the narrative sections were fairly gripping, and at least it all looked pretty. Sadly style over substance doesn't make a film.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

84/100 (Son zamanlarda yapılmış ve film ihtiyacıma ilaç gibi gelen nadir filmlerden oldu. İşte gerçek hayat bu, sanat bu. Ne Baby Driver ne de John Wick gibi ergen eğlenceleri değil. Eğer son 1 dakikası olmasaydı Nocturnal Animals benden 5 yıldızı bile kapmıştı. Dekorları, kıyafetleri, oyunculukları, göndermeleri ve kurgusu. Klas. )

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

8. kartina obskura's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

there's something special about it

9. no past land's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

"Do you ever feel like your life has turned into something you never intended?"

10. Rohith V's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Novel-based filmmaking of the worst kind, kind where the screenplay just "reads" the plot from its source material. The potential "psychology" of its characters gets sacrificed for immediately relatable archetypes - an insecure "conservative" girl, one-dimensional evil dog-eat-dog capitalist and a sensitive "Nice guy". Rest is shock schlock for lowest common denominators.

11. mrpasquali's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

A subtle exploration of regret, the absurdity of contemporary life and weakness. A deep story that flows: once again Tom Ford demonstrates his enormous creative talent.

12. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Films with intertwining narratives (Magnolia, Traffic, Amores Perros) - and particularly those with contrasting tones - might as well have direct access to my bank account. Tom Ford's eye for design is no surprise, and he elegantly meshes these stories together. Aaron Taylor-Johnson finally fulfils the promise he showed as John Lennon in Nowhere Boy - spitty, intense, short-fused megalomaniacs are clearly his thing.

13. tayli's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

14. achille jeanne's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Interpretation: 3.5 Scénario: 3 Décors: 3 Dialogues: 2.5 Musique: 2.5

15. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

My favorite part is when Jake Gyllenhaal, Armie Hammer, and Michael Shannon fuck.

16. unearthly_red's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

eh this was one big exercise in convoluted storyline and an attempt at a plot (which, to me, failed completely). but ford knows how to use his colors and framing, i'll give him that.

17. willythesalesman's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

If you ever want to know if someone is shallow and vapid you only need to ask them if they like Tom Ford movies.

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

1,8 / Michael Shannon's acting, as a Texan cop, is the only merit of this film, in my opinion.

19. Deiner's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

[2nd time] The disappointment I felt the 1st time morphed into pure HATRED. Although is a stylish and beautifully shot film, I felt empty watching it. Most of my disdain comes from the problematic writing, e.g. the cringeworthy dialogs and unbalanced storylines. I must admit though that the night-highway sequence was very disturbing and well-structured, but the rest of the film just didn't live up to that scene.

20. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

21. Aardsy's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Likes to think its more meaningful than it actually is.

22. Dave's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

Drew me in completely. It's atmospheric as hell and often genuinely unnerving and intense. The storytelling is impressive, pulling you into the "fictional" story as fully as the "real" one. Impressive stuff and one that pushes close to being my favorite from 2016.

23. Peach's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

1.5 ★ I like Amy Adams & Michael Shannon was good + landscape shots of TX but otherwise literally the worst

24. Elayla's rating of the film Nocturnal Animals

One of those unfortunate events for me when I got to see a good film but also something bad happened afterwards and now I can't stop associating the two, which in turn gives more depth to the film.