1. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Norbit

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Norbit

This wasn't bad, but I still want to die. :/

3. dordairobert's rating of the film Norbit

4. Warren Mitchell's rating of the film Norbit

Eddie Murphy supposedly insulted a lot of people with this film: foreigners, racial stereotypes, obese women, nerds, hopeless romantics, animals, intelligent people, and moviegoers. But the one person whose feelings he hurt more than anyone else was his own.

5. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Norbit

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Norbit

7. Antoinette A's rating of the film Norbit

8. Pjenast's rating of the film Norbit

9. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Norbit

10. INZER's rating of the film Norbit

11. gorje's rating of the film Norbit

Doesn't get worse than this.

12. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Norbit

...Necesitamos de regreso al viejo Eddie Murphy... (Bad Movie)

13. Amandenberg's rating of the film Norbit

The only reason I saw this movie was because my mom and sister's boyfriend were watching this together once when my sister and I came home from the store. It was all very weird... Glad it happened, though. Memorable experience to witness it all.

14. Noiresque's rating of the film Norbit

Norbit is the film that lost Eddie Murphy his Oscar. It's actually not as bad as that. It is not good, but as a stupid American comedy of its ilk, it is one of the better ones. Amid the scatology and grotesquerie, there are a some sharp lines, the character of Norbit is very likeable, and the actors deliver. I don't recommend it as such, but I had to say that the reputation of Norbit as irredemable is exaggerated.

15. Greg S.'s rating of the film Norbit

My dad was legitimately disappointed this didn't win an Oscar.

16. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Norbit

I think I may be the only person on the planet to enjoy this one...I never stopped laughing.

17. muleyhaven's rating of the film Norbit