1. Leco's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for this movie, but even sympathizing with Martine for a while, the movie became a real drag for me. Couldn't go further than 60 minutes on it. Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi has some spark on her, and possibly nothing else but that made me give it a try for more than half a movie. But this film has really nothing exceptional.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

An early showcase for the skills of lead thesp Valeria Bruni Tedeschi this tale of a self committed fragile woman influencing the lives of the other inmates is often shrill and oft-putting but does have a certain charm. Scripting leaves a fair amount to be desired especially its abrupt finish.

3. Corinne Gilroy's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

What a lovely example of character-driven film-making. The cast members ricochet off one another with so much energy. None are ridiculed; all are given time to show their best and worst facets.

4. Nataliekardum's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi is wonderful in this film.

5. Alberto Redighieri's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

Just a little bit cronic catarrh of Martine... but lovely at the same time with that weak tone of voice.

6. Aur Ora B's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

7. Banjo Fitzsimon's rating of the film Normal People Are Nothing Exceptional

great flickl. not normally a fan of french films but this one avoided the usual wank factor. funny, touching and a great song for the credits..