1. chanandre's rating of the film Not Fade Away

Don't care about "the 60's". Film is not Chase's beach for sure. A hugeeee let down.

2. Yayo's rating of the film Not Fade Away

Time.. time.. time! is on my side (yes it is)

3. C's rating of the film Not Fade Away

I had no idea this was rated so poorly! An imperfect and complex semi-mess of a movie about of course growing up in suburban New Jersey and the ugliness/painfulness of being a dumb prick, family dynamics, friendship, toxic masculinity/misogyny, and ambition.

4. Ari's rating of the film Not Fade Away

So Chase, a master of long-form TV narrative form, clearly has no clue how to pace a feature film. This film is jarringly awkward - abruptly cutting through time & between scenes with little logic or flow. Yet it still manages to be engaging through its strong characterizations, performances, & well-written individual scenes. If it's heavy on boomer nostalgia, it at least resists banal coming-of-age tropes.

5. Simon Reid's rating of the film Not Fade Away

Nostalgic coming-of-age story set in 60s New Jersey, after the British Invasion has inspired all the kids there to start bands. Characters are all too aware that they're growing up in tandem with the cultural changes of the era, speaking unlikely prescient dialogue. I wasn't impressed on the whole, but the frustrated rehearsal scenes are musically well-observed - I think that's owing to Steven Van Zandt's hand in it.

6. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Not Fade Away

This is a movie of troubles and a trouble of a movie. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/01/not-fade-away-2012.html

7. orangey's rating of the film Not Fade Away

thanks David Chase for wasting James Gondolfini on your dead end wish fulfillment project

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Not Fade Away

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film Not Fade Away

"It's an art form. Does Dostoyevsky keep you young?"

10. theladyassassin's rating of the film Not Fade Away

I"'m usually nostalgic for those times but this film just made me nostalgic for the time I lost while watching it

11. Zachary W's rating of the film Not Fade Away

With only a handful of scenes, James Gandolfini reminds us for one of the last times of the vast depths he was able to evoke with only a look or a gesture. The scene in the restaurant--the "jacket and a tie" restaurant, dammit--is sure to stand as one of the finest sequences in his entire body of work, and thus surely as one of the finest acting sequences in the modern American cinema. Thanks for everything, Jim.

12. galuh indri's rating of the film Not Fade Away

Don't care too much about the story, always loved everything that had to do with the 60's.

13. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Not Fade Away

Anti-Coming of age. Anti-Nostalgia. Ends like an Antonioni film.