1. The Macho King's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

Guilty pleasure, seen it a bunch growing up, still got the VHS somewheres from when I was a lil man. If you weren't a certain age when you were exposed to this in the early 90's than you probably will view this as a bad movie, and thats perfectly fine. Still fondly remember the D.U. "Same Song" scene. Bizarre that it's in the movie, since it's so random but it's cool. Shoutout to Pac & Shock G. (3 1/2 stars).

2. Blumes's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

3. LETTERBOXD.COM/XESCIE's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

People Under The Stairs in the House Of 1000 Corpses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wepwzm1e4uI

4. Amandenberg's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

Childhood favorite of mine. Anyone who didn't see this in the 90s can't watch this now, I know. That's alright. I don't mind. I still like it. As far as the penis nose goes...

5. Jorge Sobral's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

6. Matt's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

Has a few chuckles but it doesn't make up for...everything else.

7. Pampadoo's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

I discovered this film accidentally on my local TV while I was channel flicking. I must say that I was really impressed by its disregard of genre conventions, striking sets and make-up, 'bad taste', anti-psychologicality of its characters, surreal implications, complete weirdness and absurdism. I have never seen anything like this before. It is an excellent piece of trash film which is undeservedly underrated...

8. bearwave's rating of the film Nothing But Trouble

I've seen a lot of movies, and this is far and away the most insane piece of art i have ever experienced. i don't know whether or not to recommend it. i am giving it 1 star but i don't even know what that means anymore. this movie defies a rating scale. it simply is.tupac is in this movie.