1. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Nothing Personal

2. Michael Diers's rating of the film Nothing Personal

In ruhigen Bildern und ohne viele Worte wird die Begegnung zweier spleeniger Einzelgänger erzählt, die sich in der Einsamkeit der irischen Küste für kurze Zeit ein kleines, von dem Rest der Menschheit abgeschnittenes, Refugium und damit "Glück auf Zeit" schaffen.

3. anadyomene's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Oh lovely, so lovely, I'm going to go around like Anne when I turn 30 and (more likely to be) still alone; or I'd rather live like Martin myself. I cried when I saw a pot of slowly boiled potatoes, and a small table with red gingham tablecloth, I'm in love with Daniël Bouquet. The song, even the song, Patsy Cline's 'Crazy'. The placidness and quietness of this movie make it a perfect world for me.

4. AVA's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Ein ganz besonderer Film.Ursächlich ist Stephan Rea.

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Alcuni buoni spunti (la paesaggistica e il framing in relazione alla stessa, spesso, li ho apprezzati), ma complessivamente no.

6. johaha's rating of the film Nothing Personal

one of my favourite films. Strongly recommend for anyone into watching relationships (to the self as well as to others) unfold, slow pace and minimal dialogue

7. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Nothing Personal

8. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Nothing Personal

"Nothing really disappears. Everything continues in the world of humans"

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Nothing Personal

10. SafeStanding's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Even though we sometimes seek isolation, we still need to connect. We do not need to know details to share our feelings and understanding. A subtle and yet very powerful drama in outstanding landscape.

11. uiu's rating of the film Nothing Personal

a very very subtle movie that brings more questions than answers, more movement than static points, more poetry in silence than in words

12. Suki Banning's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Probably my favourite film. I saw it long ago and then forgot the name. It's only now that I have found it again. This is a special one.

13. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Nothing Personal

i relate to this in so many levels it hurts. everything is personal.

14. mavimatrushka's rating of the film Nothing Personal

15. Paulo Machado's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Representação perfeita do isolamento social e seus estágios. Um filme cheio de detalhes gestuais e que prende pela beleza minimalista. De cabeceira!

16. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Nothing Personal

gorgeous soul food, just gorgeous.

17. hannes.mueller's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Ein stiller langsamer und deswegen großartiger Film.

18. lisa's rating of the film Nothing Personal

elements seemed formulaic which makes it doubly impressive that what this actually came out to was something delicate and beautiful as well as gratifying to watch (small instances of meaning / colours being a feature of the landscape)

19. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Nothing Personal

A surprisingly intimate portrait of two lonely outsiders. Antoniak shows a lot of sensitivity regarding the use of sounds, colours, light and small gestures.

20. kowalski's rating of the film Nothing Personal

schon sehr gut, aber Handlung war so schon da

21. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Sorry, nut I don´t plug with this movie..For me, the perfect movie to take a nap...

22. Princess of the Winter's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Don*t take everything personal. Good story.

23. Rene Wagenaar's rating of the film Nothing Personal

24. Julian1985's rating of the film Nothing Personal

Super beautiful movie, I love it!