1. Homayoun Hajikhani's rating of the film Notorious

2. Henrique Barbosa Justini's rating of the film Notorious

o olhar de hitchcock atravessa as montagens objetivas para imprimir uma narrativa ~onírica~ num devaneio para afirmar algo tão abstrato quanto o amor.

3. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Notorious

4. "Mother" Gin Sling's rating of the film Notorious

5. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Notorious

Something special about this movie sets it apart from all other Hitchcock movies in my mind. Can't pinpoint exactly what that is though.

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Notorious

One of those remarkable Hitchcock movies that manage to be both hugely romantic and nail-biting even if there is not a single shot fired. Claude Rains play a Nazi one feel sorry for as this charismatic slime ball is trapped between a dominating mother and a weak will. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman sparks with wonderful chemistry and I could just see them alone in scenes after scenes.

7. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Notorious

Grant and Bergman are the screen couple we all needed in our lives.

8. DaraDON's rating of the film Notorious

The intricacies of human romance give the suspense a run for its money. Grant's dead air is potent as hell. Drags a little bit in the middle.

9. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Notorious

Bergman and Grant’s onscreen chemistry is great. Certainly in the upper echelons of Hitchcock’s work.

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Notorious

>>> Le film est reste célèbre pour les passionnés et forts longs baisers échangés entre Ingrid Bergman et Cary Grant et pour l'originalité de l'intrigue (l'incontournable "Mac Guffin" d'Hitchcock) qui tournait autour d'échantillons d'uranium dissimulés dans des bouteilles de vin. Une cuvée évidemment détonante... www.cinefiches.com

11. Disa's rating of the film Notorious

Bergman and Grant's chemistry was way too real on this one.

12. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Notorious

13. ermete polpette's rating of the film Notorious

6 eccessivamente obbligato purtroppo

14. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Notorious

15. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film Notorious

Two genres are interwoven here in such a compact blend that you couldn't reference any part of the movie without bringing both up: acts of spite, breaches of trust, proofs of faithfulness, insecurity crisis, induced jealousy, lovesickness,... every featured phase of the love triangle melodrama, and some added complexities stemming from the characters' ambiguity, corresponded exactly to mystery and espionage tropes.

16. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Notorious

17. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Notorious

18. Allison Rung's rating of the film Notorious

This was probably a 10th or 15th viewing, around which point the film becomes a cutting parable of the standards that present themselves to a single, professional woman. But I'd recommend this to anyone just for admiring Bergman.

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film Notorious

20. yovargas's rating of the film Notorious

I've noticed that many old movies will have two characters fall desperately, madly in love 5 minutes after they first meet. I *hate* that. This is one of the worst examples of that because the characters are cold and mean to each other the whole time and yet they still fall desperately, madly in love 5 minutes after they first meet. Ugh, so stupid. C-

21. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Notorious

22. Maudealan's rating of the film Notorious

I have a saga with this in that I both hate and love it?? Bergman is amazing and the relationship with Cary Grant is like compelling if gross and it's overall like a Hitchcock spy noir but with a larger female protagonist role than usual?? It's Something.

23. Victoria L.'s rating of the film Notorious

24. josh scam's rating of the film Notorious

naive sentimental bullshit cold war propaganda never looked so soft

← Previous 1 3 4 5