1. Ghostman's rating of the film Notting Hill

It starts off funny enough but by the time it ends, you'll have seen more cliches than the number of times Hugh Grant stammers in this movie. At times, the film tries to satirize the cliches but more often than not it ends up falling back into them for life support. Plus the ending is infuriating. Also, someone should have been murdered for how bad the soundtrack is. For real, it's dreadful.

2. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Notting Hill

3. camille's rating of the film Notting Hill

4. bitterMoo's rating of the film Notting Hill

5. msmichel's rating of the film Notting Hill

'I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.' That line alone makes this one of the great rom-coms that one will find great pleasure in if one surrenders to its charms. Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant are both wonderful throughout with a lovely group of supporting characters. Easy to find fault with, but also very easy to love.

6. Ann Burden's rating of the film Notting Hill

7. mrpasquali's rating of the film Notting Hill

I watched it cause I'm visiting London for the first time expecting to see amazing views of the city. But no, the only thing I found is a wonderful couple of Hollywood stars falling in love as teenagers in the most unlikely situation ever.

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Notting Hill

9. Joana China's rating of the film Notting Hill

10. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Notting Hill

11. Maude Marcotte's rating of the film Notting Hill

"I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her."

12. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Notting Hill

I'm not supposed to be like the ending. Delightful!

13. Graham Ball's rating of the film Notting Hill

I like Rom-Coms... they give me hope! :)

14. yennefer's rating of the film Notting Hill

Mind numbingly boring. Not to mention their love story is so unlikely that it becomes annoying at times, even though we all know rom coms aren't really known for their realism.

15. Maggie's rating of the film Notting Hill

hm okay actually one of my fav romcoms also because of portobello market/notting hill setting . anyways, julia robert's character is clearly way too good for him.

16. truffraud's rating of the film Notting Hill

the real love story here was between hugh grant and his glasses

17. Mogambo's rating of the film Notting Hill

He is way too foriving. Julia Roberts' character is a terrible person.

18. richardlawrn's rating of the film Notting Hill

It kinda makes you want to fall in love with a nice british guy with perfect hair and who says 'upsy-daisy'.

19. Nathan Lee Johnson's rating of the film Notting Hill

Added an extra star because Arnaud Desplechin likes it and so what are you gonna do?

20. Polly Dee's rating of the film Notting Hill

There was no chemistry between the two of them, and my wonderful Julia Roberts was a little dull in this one.

21. DilayA's rating of the film Notting Hill

This lasts too long, given the way the story adds up nothing as it progresses. Too predictable and lacks what Love Actually has, which is warm, sincere and somewhat relatable characters.

22. Gabriella F's rating of the film Notting Hill

I'm a sucker for these romances to watch on vacation mornings while eating breakfast. A feel good movie, even though there isn't a great complex inteligent thing behind it. Sometimes we need to shut it off.

23. angiebasuki's rating of the film Notting Hill

i'm just a girl, standing in front of... oh well, it's too predictable, of course you would go to any british guy no matter how messy he is

24. Shiny Pete's rating of the film Notting Hill

Gnaz unterhaltsam und gut gespielt. Kann man sich mal anschauen.