1. Ricardo Lima's rating of the film November

I still didn't get it, but loved the randomness.

2. Jason's rating of the film November

I am in a bad way, friends. I don't want to live in the world of humans, I despise them, and I myself am garbage, maybe worse. I know! Why don't you go to the movies, Jason? Cinema has saved your life countless times, has it not? Hilarious that I would go see the interminable NOVEMBER in such a state. I can think of no example of a more grating demonstration of macabre whimsy. Too worthless even to be off-putting.

3. K_Tarr's rating of the film November

Bizarre in its own way and thee most gorgeously photographed film in the modern arthouse. The adapted story inspired by the folk novel isn't as profound as I was expecting, but there are moments of metaphoric beauty in relation to the ghosts and demons interacting with the Estonians. Great score by Jacaszek as well.

4. Ana Sousa's rating of the film November

[FANTASPORTO '18] Bored me to death.

5. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film November

6. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film November

a piece of realist fantasy, breathtaking cinematography with a humanist value.

7. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film November

8. Dada Kubin's rating of the film November

In a time when most films are either fantasy entertainment or art house realism, I relish every film that dares to enter the realm of fantastical (or surreal) art house. Thus: November. A story involving everything from witches and devils to werewolves and spirited tool-creatures called kratt, it is gloriously shot in black&white (often more white than black) that conveys perfectly the atmosphere of this pagan world.