1. Jennifer Sharp's rating of the film Now: End of Season

In every sense of the word, this film was frustrating to watch. Not only did it showcase the non-diegetic frustration of being put on hold for so long for such an imperative matter, but it was also frustrating to watch how the shots from America's perspective seemed like they didn't care about the rest of the world. It was also frustrating due to the fact that the whole film was unrelated shots all stitched together.

2. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Loved this film. Even though I found none of it funny as was suggested. The imagery is too strong, the subject too serious. If one is inclined toward documentary imagery that surpasses language, then, I have to say, it's captivating.

3. KonradK15's rating of the film Now: End of Season

This was probably the worst thing I've seen on this site. I call it a "thing" because it has no right to be called a film. I wouldn't even call this guy a director. All it is is 20 minutes of Assad waiting for Reagan to pick up the phone with shots of Muslims. Is it supposed to be saying the US is ignoring them? Because that's a pretty dumb thing to imply.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Now: End of Season

To call this disjointed is generous. Pretty abstract connection between visuals and sound.

5. muse_x's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Interesting use of political theater + Dada–as elevating elements–in what otherwise could pass as yet another atrocity exhibition, but for the moments of poignant sublimity & others inciting heartbreak.

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Now: End of Season

This sorta reminds me of Chantal Akerman's From The East. I like these films of people waiting for a bus. I could watch more. 3.5

7. pedros's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Good movie, worth seeing.

8. michelle guerrero's rating of the film Now: End of Season

9. lonerwithwine's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Experimental but not self-conscious, effecting and moving. The audio of switchboard operators trying to track down that space cadet Raegan gives the film context and echoes the shambles that is not just the Syrian civil war but the geopolitical climate in general.

10. captainfez's rating of the film Now: End of Season

11. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Viewing this on the morning I woke up to find Donald Trump as the president elect of the United States, I couldn't appreciate this nuanced critique of imperialism more. A spatial and temporal juxtaposition that gives us an exquisite portrait of everyday humanity contending with the cold, distant face of global power.

12. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film Now: End of Season

This would help: https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/2lxuf8/reagan_makes_a_call_to_syrian_president_hafez/

13. caitlin.f's rating of the film Now: End of Season

14. JoeTD's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Engaging film. As someone who does not find much interest in government and war related things I thought I would not find this film enjoyable. However, it was short enough that it didn't lose my attention. The film knew what it was and stayed in it's boundaries. Definitely worth the watch!

15. David R Williams's rating of the film Now: End of Season

A connection is never made. A resolution is never found. Reagan fucks America once again.

16. sofiya akilova's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Just finished Adam Curtis' new doc Hyper Normalization (see it!) which is why this caught my eye. I'm glad it did. This is a smart and incredibly well executed short film/doc poem. We need these kinds of connections to be made by our artists so that we can all start to wake up and really see what it means to live in a globalized world. Thank you, Ayman.

17. Joshua Wonders's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Disjointed, but with a purpose. More to tie this film into itself would've done it some good. It is a little too experimental for an average viewer who will feel like there is no purpose. Something to link the two times could benefit the film in many ways. The goal in mind is a lofty one, showing worlds apart that are the same. Its message is subtly heard, that we must learn from the past, but more context is needed.

18. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Now: End of Season

حقائب مهترئة ملقاة على الأرض في الشارع.. هدوء ما قبل العاصفة وملل الإنتظار.. ترانزيت.. أمل الحصول على تذاكر للحافلة.. المصي قدما في رحلة إلى المجهول.. تكوينات مينييمالية بسيطة تعطي بُعدا حسيا لحركة اللاجئين دون الإستغراق في الكليشيهات السياسية المباشرة/الفجة. حبيت..

19. Praew Petchtana's rating of the film Now: End of Season

20. ADZERTY's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Le montage de ce court ne suffit pas à faire sens à mes yeux : tout n'est pas clair même si l'on repère des allusions directes à la crise migratoire et aux réfugiés.

21. deludedpenguin's rating of the film Now: End of Season

A Disney princess blanket flaps in the breeze... to reveal a UNHCR bag. A young man brags about following a girl, while trying on a life vest. A woman cries on the phone, her children and belongings strewn about her. Heartbreak, humour, horseback riding. Humanity.

22. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Now: End of Season

Looks like a fragment of an Adam Curtis's documentary.

23. Ray Kril's rating of the film Now: End of Season

great concept...wondering if he ever did get the call and what was it about ....?

24. Eric Adkins's rating of the film Now: End of Season

What would Assad like to say to Ronald or Donald... Who knows? Barack, Bill and the Georges let it ride to the extent of utter destruction... I guess Vladimir had a better phone line. Soon the estimates will come in and the rebuilding will begin with contractors drinking plenty vodka. How come flotation devices always come in orange? Where did Hilary go, this time? I don't know... Still waiting for the outcome.