1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Now, Voyager

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Let's pretend Bette Davis isn't babilicious.

3. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Now, Voyager

The sentiment is noble and there are big ideas in this film, but it's hard to say that it aged well. Now, Voyager didn't portray the way people went about life and love then and it certainly doesn't do it now. Love Affair (i.e.), done a few years early, is a better melodrama. Still, Rapper's work is often intriguing and Davis and Henreid's relationship is undoubtedly to die for.

4. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Sublime! Bette is as enchanting as a sophisticated society lady as she is a mousy shut-in. Before Now, Voyager I had only seen Dangerous and Jezebel, and I was shocked to see a Bette character possess traits like manners and a temper. In one of her most subdued roles, she radiates an eagerness for her craft that is invigorating. Her on-screen sister June is also played by a person named "Bonita Granville." Charming.

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Now, Voyager

6. salty_candy's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Lighting each other's cigarettes = ♥

7. Irma Vep's rating of the film Now, Voyager

A movie that cares about women the rest of the world has thrown away.

8. alcools's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Thank you hipsters for making glasses cool.

9. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Now, Voyager

10. Deiner's rating of the film Now, Voyager

"Don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars."

11. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Now, Voyager

ive seen this film about a half dozen times and i can't remember a damn thing about it.

12. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Now, Voyager

I admire Bette Davis as much as anyone but this film is the purest kitsch. Davis works hard but she doesn't transcend the corniness as she did in "Dark Victory." She was great in that movie.

13. NICOLE86's rating of the film Now, Voyager

I once tried to recreate the two cigarette thing with two joints. It was a bad decision on my part.

14. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Worth suffering through the ✮✮-level first 45 minutes. The rest is a ✮✮✮✮-grade top-dog melodrama. The cut-off point is the end of the horrible scene with Giuseppe the taxi driver when the bundling kicks off.

15. Mark Desrosiers's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Bette Davis wasn't a great actress: she was a weird actress. Unattractive, never seductive (even when "performing" seduction), and always with a sense of aristocratic entitlement encasing her performances, she was only truly great when playing the shrew or the insufferable brat. Sympathetic roles always betrayed her, as here, where she plays an ugly duckling who is granted not the moon, the stars, an extra cigarette.

16. Howard Orr's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Brilliantly made, and only slightly undermined by the fact that Bette Davis is so clearly a hottie even as a frump.

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Now, Voyager

a definite 9/10, my review here: http://mubi.com/reviews/23879

18. Nessa's rating of the film Now, Voyager

An amazing film, done wonderfully. Bette Davis did a superb job, as always.

19. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Now, Voyager

An absolutely brilliant melodrama...despite all the ingredients for a camp classic, it thankfully skirts that realm and I think the presence of Rains & Cooper have a lot to do with that...and Davis clearly refuses to raise her performance to the levels she would later on.

20. Arisa's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Just saw this again. Oh God, the ending is so, so good!

21. Thorsten's rating of the film Now, Voyager

It's marvellous what can be done with cigarettes in a film. One of the top american melodramas; not as popular as it should be.

22. Sparrowhisperer's rating of the film Now, Voyager

Now, Voyager is my guilty pleasure. People don't give this film enough love.

23. Tobin.'s rating of the film Now, Voyager

I had never heard of it so I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a cool title and bette davis is really classy.