1. Juan Javier's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

2. Thomas's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Bonkers. Worth a watch if you want an ironic laugh. It reminded me a bit of 'Amazon Women On The Moon', but with more boobs.

3. Amrit Rukhaiyaar's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

I understand the whole movement of Nudist Cinema, it is about the liberation of one's sexuality, women preferably. However, It was really tough to appreciate the movement in this Science Fantasy Nudist film which didn't really care to see if the sexual theme managed to turn into anything substantial. A Stupid film with some fine pair of breasts, that too, on the moon.

4. mightyelk's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Now I know how it is for two guys to leave Earth’s atmosphere. They sound like they’re having orgasm.

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Watched ten minutes, fast forwarded, have it two stars for originality an my own reference. Read other reviews, spent another 5 minutes having another look. Took one star off. What were the many star reviews writers on. This is unbearable. A nudist camp, I have been on those, people don't weak knickers there, not that the knickers are getting in the way of the script or playing or image.

6. panagiotatos's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

I would have given it two stars, if i had suspected that it was a movie to prepare the public opinion for the moon landing, but i doubt anyone watched it.

7. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Lack of imagination is strong in this one. Haha

8. zi's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

The dialogue is almost as good as in professional wrestling. The music is good.

9. Rory Dunn's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Silly. Simple. Sexual? A film to be enjoyed not for what it is, but what it represents: freedom. The sexual release of the 1960's, of female empowerment behind the camera, of the ability to not be ashamed. Is it a good film? I wouldn't say so. Is it a good jumping off into the salacious world of sexploitation? Indeed it is.

10. captainfez's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

The more I think about it, the more I reckon this is really a documentary about Jack Parsons.

11. kpuljek's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Ridiculous! This movie had only one mission statement, and it shows. You should watch it for the "plot", if you like such movies. And you better suspend that disbelief, a lot. Starting with disbelief that this movie even got made.

12. lou.'s rating of the film Nude on the Moon

I couldn't even manage to finish it. Méliès in 1902 had a more complex outer space imagery and he did realise it so much better than this naif trip to a nudist camp: gross flapping nude tits and such bad acting in embarrassing costumes. This is ridiculous, not funny at all. Is there a specific purpose of fooling the audience? In that case, good job with me, anyway I'm done with this shitty movies.

13. EdieEmm's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Banned on release, Wishman’s 2nd has survived as a surprisingly perfect distillation of the early atomic age zeitgeist: Science, free enterprise & a pioneering spirit leading us (via high-tech space-phallus!) into the age of peace & plenty - or at least the adolescent male fantasy thereof (gold & boobs!) The era's dangerously naive optimism/fear-driven escapism combo, encapsulated. With low-budget whimsy & charm. 2.5

14. Sahhmi's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

It's a cute bosom feast! The plot is nonexistent, but it's really not about the plot but cool Florida scenery.

15. Aristia609's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

16. Daniel's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Sublimely humorous. There are scenes in this film where it appears that even the actors cannot keep a straight face. Like any good bad movie, I'm undecided as to what comedic elements were intentional or not. And it's that undecidedness that leads to a place of absurd laughter.

17. lemmontage's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Best naked on the moon movie ever.

18. BUTTAUD's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Out of fashion. Kitchissime! A peu près sans intérêt!

19. Ludovic72's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Bon, comme qui dirait : "euh... c'était vraiment trèèès intéressant" ! Deux lascars bricolent une fusée (en faisant des manips de... chimie ?) et s'envolent pour la Lune. Là-bas, à l'aise dans leurs combinaisons "Force Rouge" et "Force Verte" ultra stylées, ils découvrent un camp de nudistes ultra cool, où les filles ne parlent pas mais ont de belles antennes : un vrai paradis perdu. Débile, mal joué, rigolo, sympa.

20. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

This is so weird! How could anybody have the idea to make such a film? I had to laugh the whole time. It's well worth watching...

21. Apricot's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Great sci-fi flick with deep plots, title inspo for my book

22. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

If you can't believe your eyes and think this is weird, wait until the next day. This film has a haunting poetry that comes to you in ways you don't expect. It is a great laugh, and loony, yes, but it is as lunar and dreamlike as any Magritte or Delvaux painting of the night. Bizarre and magical in the remembering, perhaps because your brain refuses to believe anybody would make a movie like that.

23. El Biffo's rating of the film Nude on the Moon

Nudie-cutie filmmaker Doris Wishman originally skirted the censors by making a "documentary" about a nudist camp. She pushed the envelope with this one, as the censors felt that a nudist camp on the moon was not really a documentary, and this film was banned, however she went on and continued a long and fruitful career , including the classic BAD GIRLS GO TO HELL. Fans of "titty movies" will not be disappointed.

24. OwainCai's rating of the film Nude on the Moon