1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Number Seventeen

It's always nice to find a Hitchcock movie that I hadn't seen before. Even if it's not that great. It suffers from the problem of people constantly being beat up and tied up and escaping and getting caught again. It concentrates a bit too much on plot when it has some great characters, particularly Leon M. Lion, who provides the comedy relief.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Number Seventeen

>>> Une curiosité / rareté qui mérite largement le détour... www.cinefiches.com

3. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Number Seventeen

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Number Seventeen

Good, could use some cleaning up of video and audio though.

5. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Number Seventeen

A fine movie, though I'd like to find a version that is more audible, some moments are very lost.

6. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Number Seventeen

Assigned as punishment by his studio bosses, a young Hitchcock uses the opportunity to take the German expressionist piss for 63 very entertaining minutes.

7. Stevan Bjeletić's rating of the film Number Seventeen

I liked how Hitchcock plays with shadows.

8. Hikaru's rating of the film Number Seventeen

Style over substance, but in the short duration of time, Hitch packs the film with expressionistic lighting, rapid editing, and fluid camera movements. I wish the "MacGuffin" was a bit stronger and there were less characters in this mess of a otherwise entertaining movie.

9. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Number Seventeen

A big step forward following the dull "Rich and Strange".

10. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Number Seventeen

escaleras, trenes, gatos, cadáveres, pistolas, mujeres y un collar de diamantes: ¡disfrutable!