1. BernardoL's rating of the film NWR (Nicolas Winding Refn)

Always nice to get a glimpse into the mind of NWR, one of my favorite film directors. However, this is a very bland and barely competent documentary and I would only recommend it to hardcore fans.

2. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film NWR (Nicolas Winding Refn)

As a documentary it's nothing special, but Refn with his sarcasm and sense if humor is such an interesting person it's enough to keep the watching. As a result I added two of his movies to my watch list, so it worked.

3. David Weik's rating of the film NWR (Nicolas Winding Refn)

3,5 if I could give half stars A great look through Refn's filmography up to and including Drive. You get a small window into the way Refn thinks about movies, his philosophy and where he comes from, that part is a helt to a minimum. NWR is about the process Refn creates his movies and how he thinks about them. Folge mir auf Twitter: @talkmovies2me oder auf Letterboxd: http://letterboxd.com/criptictoumor/

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film NWR (Nicolas Winding Refn)

A large commercial for NWR's films, however very instructive if you are interested in his works. And I found the idea idea of watching Tobe Hooper's "Chainsaw Massacre" on VHS during the first date very convincing.