1. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

O Lucky Man!, follows the surreal misadventures of a naive coffee salesman and his pursuit towards success through chance. A social commentary on the ups and downs of capitalism in a bizarre depiction of post-modern Britain. Part of it comes from McDowell's own experience as a young coffee salesman growing up as well as Lindsay Anderson's way of trying to strip away and reveal the greed and falsehood of society.

2. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

3. Lysistrata's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

4. João Eça's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

5. joey Noodles's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

WHERE THE HELL CAN I WATCH THIS!!!

6. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

Maybe it's because I've never seen it, but I had absolutely no idea this is considered a sequel to "If...."

7. nejurgi's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

8. bokonon's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

Great music by Alan Price

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

Picaresque fable charting the further progress of ‘Mike Travis’ as he travels up-and-down capitalist society. Somewhat hit and miss, but mainly scoreing on account of bright playing, some perceptive digs and Alan Price’s splendid toe-tapping Greek chorus. Anderson is starting to show signs of the heavy handed satire that would mar Britannia Hospital, but largely puts his pet obsessions to good use here.

10. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

The best film I have seen in a while! While watching this film I felt that I was in complete cinematic safety. Generous in all its themes, and good storytelling. You are always surprised at what comes around the corner. Extremely fun and thought provoking. This is the kind of film that makes you want to watch every single film the director has made.

11. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film O Lucky Man!

strange, unique, entertaining, satirical, rich and densely layered as well, what a surreal odyssey this is !