1. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Observe and Report

2. Max Swanson's rating of the film Observe and Report

A misunderstood cult classic in the making. Jody Hill's uncompromising, darkly comedic and tragic film is a perfect encapsulation of white America at it's most delusional and sociopathic.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Observe and Report

4. chanandre's rating of the film Observe and Report

Mom:"Most people would have thrown me away by now. But not you, ronnie."/Ronnie: "I do it, cos I love you, Mom"*heart falls to the floor breaking into a trillion pieces*/The "Where Is My Mind"-scored slo-mo dick-wagging pursuit (slowing down to sucker-punch Saddamn mid-chase) & the slo-mo kiss (she actually kisses above his upper lip: a kindergarten kiss almost.) are things that'll stick with me for a long long time.

5. antibody's rating of the film Observe and Report

"why'd you stop, motherfucker?"

6. Jason's rating of the film Observe and Report

Despite a tendency to fluff-up some of its more obvious gags, Observe and Report still strikes me as a brave, subversive, and ultimately near-apocalyptic interrogation of American mores and values. In many ways it is the slap in the face the American public (who blithely overlooked it) needed at the time. Speaks to the world of Homeland Security and Operation Whatever etc. Anna Faris and Michael Peña just kill it.

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Observe and Report

everyone is unlikeable. it's like real life.

8. Richard Punch's rating of the film Observe and Report

You didn't bring enough pigs to hurt me.

9. Ian Bracken's rating of the film Observe and Report

Best comedy and movie of 2009

10. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Observe and Report

What happened to Ray Liotta's head?

11. Yaniv Eidelstein's rating of the film Observe and Report

I second the Taxi Driver comment below. Dark & twisted but hilarious instead of harrowing. Must-see.

12. Shaz's rating of the film Observe and Report

I found it simultaneously funny and disturbing (a great combination, if you ask me). I also felt that this film expressed itself more eloquently about Bush Jr.administration than "W".

13. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film Observe and Report

Strangely enough, this movie got me into filmmaking. In fact, Jody Hill's style and depressing, yet fascinating story opened up the wider world of film to me in a weird way, and I'm forever thankful. From the tonally exciting needle drops, to the brutal violence, and down to its dark sense of humor and simple but admirable heart, Observe and Report won me over pretty easily, and still has a special place in my heart.

14. J. O.'s rating of the film Observe and Report

Despite the laziness of the writing, and more than its fair share of lulls, Observe and Report is a deeply disturbed, pitch black comedy. It's hardly even a comedy, more of a schizophrenic tale of violent revenge and confused justice - but there are also absurdities and jokes peppered throughout. All in all, despite its reputation, it is a quirky and original "comedy" from the very funny Jody Hill.

15. Junda Mane's rating of the film Observe and Report

This is some seriously dark stuff, thankfully Jody Hill tweaked his pitch black humor styling into the awesome Eastbound & Down series. Kenny Powers forever!

16. Lthm2's rating of the film Observe and Report

Agreed with previous commenter, it's "near perfect in execution". A totally great, let's do it to the bottom of it of a film. It's a noir amazing piece with Seth Rogen portraying almost a generation.

17. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film Observe and Report

A few laughs here and there, but overall I was tired of it halfway through. Loved Anna Farris' horrified face at the flasher, such a funny face.

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Observe and Report

Never as dark as some people would have you believe, unless your litmus of comedy comes from the Apatow/Ferrell axis. I really don't get the 'Taxi Driver' comparisons, if anything it is a dumbed down version of 'Punch-Drunk Love' with the same sort of aspirations by the filmmaker. Ultimately, it has neither the depth, humor, humanity, or disturbing undercurrents.

19. danyboy44@gmail.com's rating of the film Observe and Report

The best use of the Pixies song "Where is my mind" for a movie ending since Fight Club.

20. Polyglot's rating of the film Observe and Report

''Yeah, git home Ricco. Do yo' muthafucking homework.''

21. Ghostman's rating of the film Observe and Report

Has the best usage of Where's my Mind by the Pixies ever. That includes Fight CLub (fuck fight club).

22. julesandvincent's rating of the film Observe and Report

Hilarious and bizarre. Seth Rogen was fantastic. A hit or miss film, I liked it enough to recommend it.

23. Panji's rating of the film Observe and Report

Bettr than PAUL BLART: MALL COP, it's SICK and FUN! Ha

24. Kimatthemovies's rating of the film Observe and Report

Honestly this film for me has a high replay value. This film take Seth Rogen, a lovable guy who plays lovable guys, and has him play Ronnie, a truly creepy and uncomfortable person. Most of the jokes come across as very disturbing and overall the film give off the atmosphere of Taxi Driver from time to time. This film is messed up, but it is so good, that I forgot it was a comedy at times because of how it was done