1. K.S.'s rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

2. vizija's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

3. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

With Ocean's Eleven Steven Soderbergh creates one of the finest heist films. This is by no means Soderbergh's best film, but it is a fun, well made remake that both improves upon and honors the first Ocean's 11. Soderbergh assembles an incredible cast and they all have incredible chemistry. Soderbergh also films Las Vegas in a breathtaking way. The Vegas strip has never looked better!

4. katsuda's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

My favourite heist movie and one of my favourite movies, period. I make all of my friends watch it. Highlights: Brad Pitt eating, Casey Affleck, weird Topher Grace cameo from back when he was relevant, Don Cheadle's terrible British accent, Las Vegas.

5. João Portalegre's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

6. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Stylish. Cool. Easy. Huge star ensemble on a heap. It's pretty entertaining; not more & not less. Solid.

7. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

8. dianadhm's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Don Cheadle's accent is too horrible not to love.

11. telasi's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Don Cheadle could have used more screen time.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

14. andretz's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

15. ikkini's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Calibré comme une vache de concours, on ne boude pas pour autant notre plaisir !

16. galuh indri's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

17. Chris's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

If i subtracted .1 points for every time I wished someone, ANYONE else would fill Julia Roberts' role I wouldn't be able to give this a score... 9/10

18. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Very fun movie! Smooth heist with all the necessities: specialized criminals (ofc the van servalence guy is even there), antagonist who is perfectly unlikable enough to make you root for the heisters, "tie it all together" scene, everything

19. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

20. Kathleen V.'s rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

21. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

22. carolinmue's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

Forever one of my favourite movies. The cast, the soundtrack, the idea.

23. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

24. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Ocean's Eleven

"they might as well call it WHITE jack"- best part of the movie tbh, plus the plethora of pretty boy faces. its fun but there's just something about the heist genre that never gets me as excited as i feel like its supposed to. i love the creative scene in/outs though, warm colors, and snappy dialogue, so for what the movie's meant to be, it does pretty damn well.