1. Ethan's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

This was a decent sequel but it didn't quite have the energy that the first one had. Although this is a really great homage to the ensemble heist films of the 60s that has a lot of laughs.

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

An underrated, lovable sequel that's Soderbergh's French New Wave movie on a Hollywood budget. Shot in Europe with as much film grammar and retro-ness as possible; freeze frames, zooms, dollys, cross-cutting, hand held, location shooting, flashbacks, intertextuality, format changes, 4th wall breaks, false starts, smash cuts, misdirection, absurd plotting, celeb cameos, meta-ness, 0 fucks given whether you can keep up

3. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Ocean's Twelve is everything that the first film wasn't... Where Ocean's Eleven was a fun, tight crime thriller Ocean's Twelve is a tiresome and convoluted follow up that only exists because the first film made enough money to warrant a sequel. The forced romance between Pitt and Zeta-Jones characters only boggs the movie down and the main antagonist has none of the menace that Andy Garcia had in the first film...

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

*1/2. Steven Soderbergh's got the skill, the actors and the budget. So he shot a totally pointless and forgettable film. This is the movie of a spoiled child. A huge disappointment.

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Since 3 is my "I can't remember what I think about this" grade this film gets a 3.

8. PeterK94's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

9. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Un regia ed un cast stellari, per un prodotto finale, ahimè, più che terrestre. Punto favorevole la sceneggiatura che per giocoforza cerca di dar rilevanza a tutto il cast con dialoghi ritmati e scanditi, ottenendo un buon risultato, mentre ciò che fa storcere il naso sono le scelte hollywoodiane da manuale, che spesso stancano e risultano banali. Che peccato il finale.

10. Namstad's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Watched this without knowing "ocean's eleven" existed, oh well

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

A ★ for Vincent Cassel dancing with lasers and a ★ for Julia Roberts playing Tess playing Julis Roberts.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

I like Vincent Cassel in this, and that's all I like about this film.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

15. Chris's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

16. galuh indri's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

17. Max Swanson's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Convoluted, indulgent and borderline avant-garde, but I still think it's kind of amazing. It almost feels like a prank from Soderbergh and company, hustling 100 million out of a major studio to take a European vacation and make what is essentially an art-house caper scored by electronic and underground hip-hop.

18. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

19. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

20. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

21. carolinmue's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

Great movie. Nothing more to say. So entertaining and exciting. And, of course, starring Brad and George aka my babies.

22. Victor-André's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

23. W2's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

"I'm gonna eat your whole head."

24. Malik's rating of the film Ocean's Twelve

I don't quite understand the hate for this. It's easily the best of the three to me.