1. kesurupan's rating of the film Oceans

I never found wildlife documentary particularly interesting but when i was in 7th grade I went to the movies with my friends and watched this, and it was probably the best cinema experience I have ever had in my little life.

2. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Oceans

3. Elayla's rating of the film Oceans

The peacefulness of so much blue.

4. vordven's rating of the film Oceans

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Oceans

Beautiful! And the narration is only occasionally annoying and there is almost no anthropomorphizing of the critters (which kept me away from last years Disney Earth Day movie). See this in a big screen if you can just for the stunning images.

6. ana kinukawa's rating of the film Oceans

Is it possible to make a movie so simple, with less than 15 lines and no special effect, but at the same time so perfect with a subject other than nature?

7. Isiah Donté Lee's rating of the film Oceans

Magical Images... but def has the "Disney" formula.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Oceans

a sleeper hit in the Chinese box office and the heat is still on! my review: http://mubi.com/reviews/24069

9. Neonlight's rating of the film Oceans

As with W Mig, the team sets itself well ahead of pack, showing us what can be achieved with today's media if one is inspired and determined to go beyond our current limits. The film is breathtaking, moving and nourishing to the soul, as the sheer force, vibrancy and urgency of life shine through the screen and remind you what it is to feel the essence of life. The soundtrack perfectly enhances the stunning visuals.

10. Geir Friestad's rating of the film Oceans

While there is a lot of excellent cinematography on display here, BBC's Blue Planet remains the gold standard against which underwater documentaries are to be judged. Oceans, while obviously well-intentioned, is disappointingly meandering, lacking any clear direction and, in its original French cut, features the most pretentious, dribbling narration imaginable. Still, it does look good...

11. charlotte's rating of the film Oceans

Amazing visuals, brutual truth, but jesus christ, why the tacky music?