1. babycakesromero's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

no excuse but it was new years day

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

With his own moments of stupidity, absurdity and insanity, mostly at the same time, this movie has achieved in some short moments to be really funny. And all the credit for that goes to the actors, who had the energy and the entuziasm to sustain a good mood for most of the time. I love Kate McKinnon!!! Jimmy Butler cameo was dope indeed ! The ending was a little bit wierd, once again stupid. Subplots sucks. 5.75/10

3. Pango's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

Painful watch except for Kate McKinnon

4. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

At least this mess made me fun :D

5. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

6. apriccot's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

7. chanandre's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

Some kick-ass parteyyyy tho.

8. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

9. Diderot's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

Someone should do a study on the growth of neo-liberal comedies that think they're "progressive" because the main female characters have jobs.

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

11. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

not that much craziness but fun to watch

12. kakaok's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

13. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

14. eek's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

15. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

I didn't know there was a limit to my shit movie intake capacity but

16. f-nanda's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

MEH. Awesome cast for nothing.

17. Bea Vea's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

Not as funny as I would like it to be. Kate McKinnon is a gem.

18. Star Lord's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

La festa prima delle feste, titolo italiano. Da 1,5. Un cazzatone, qualcosa di divertente ma niente di che.

19. Laura Vasile's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

20. adam's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

21. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

2.5/5 It's very middling, with a LOT of jokes that just don't land. But Kate McKinnon really starts to bring the laughs when she lets her wild side out in the second half. A wasted opportunity, ultimately. The Night Before did it better a year ago.

22. bryanvmh's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

The movie is depressingly colored and lit until the characters get progressively lit and colorful. But fixing the internet can't save you from feeling sad.

23. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

I've said it before, but I'll say it again; when a comedy has a gag-reel over the end credits, it's a clear indication that the filmmakers knew their movie sucked, and thus they've slapped on the gag-reel as a sort of apology; "we're awfully sorry that the movie you just paid to see was terrible, but here's a ""hilarious"" gag-reel to compensate"!. Filmmakers, the gag-reel makes it worse - salt in the wound!.

24. msmichel's rating of the film Office Christmas Party

Well cast holiday comedy with a pretty good laugh quotient throughout. While its not the type that inspires watching again it was worth a few chuckles. TJ Miller best in show here with another nasty turn by Jennifer Aniston cementing her 'horrible boss' side career.