1. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Office Space

2. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Office Space

Simple and effective comedy that captures perfectly the mundanity, absurdity and toxicity of modern business park corporate life. There are good turns all round, both straight and stylised, anchored by Livingston's seemingly effortless performance. The sharp script and well chosen soundtrack combine perfectly to make for a very satisfying whole.

3. Bob's rating of the film Office Space

A smart comedy that satirizes principals of corporate work through the lenses of its insufficiency to the point of absurdity that, ironically, doesn't seem so far fetched. The first half masterfully throws surprises and deus ex machinas as if they were playing cards, but the second one looses its course and it's concluded in a more traditional way. Stephen Root is force of nature and fitting epilogue though.

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Office Space

"The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care." - Peter Gibbons outrageous! wanna see sth light and funny after having a rough day.. and this really lifted up the mood.

5. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Office Space

2.4 stars. I have miles of affection for 'King of the Hill' and so have a lot of time for Mike Judge despite my disagreeing with his politics. However, I find 'Office Space' a deeply complacent film. I will straight-up admit I am biased against it b/c it was the favourite film of an old housemate who told me that my putting bubbles in a fountain was as bad as having stabbed someone. He worked in an office!

6. muh.'s rating of the film Office Space

The first time I watched it I found it funny but still a bit absurd. Look at me now years later, I can draw far to many parallels with the movie and my life. I am going to stare catatonically into a wall or beat the lights out of a printer...

7. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Office Space

The hilarity never feels off in its satirical edge and feels relaxing in seeing a very fanciful escape from boring mundane workplace by confronting that environment with a carefree dry wit through the actors' subtle edge and outrageous dialogue.

8. xer vokun's rating of the film Office Space

so many good bits or it is bytes

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film Office Space

Back up in your ass with the resurrection.

10. Richard Tines's rating of the film Office Space

Mike Judge makes up for Beavis and bro with a fantabulous comedy about workaday life...four stars for the Geto Boyz soundtracked annihilation of a fax machine.... Who doesn't relate to this relation to technology sometimes? If this review lacks Flair, please feel free to leave a comment...

11. Ann Burden's rating of the film Office Space

12. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Office Space

i give it 36 out of 37 flairs

13. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Office Space

An absolute underrated classic (and a favorite), ringing very close to emotions and frustrations of an office worker. Still very relevant to anyone with a conventional job.

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Office Space

Damn, this is very accurate - so true it bothers you. If you have ever worked on office space, you get the drama. Unless, of course, if you are the one starting it - then this will sound delusional and stereotypical. This is what I call a contemporary self-portrait.

15. hgabriel84's rating of the film Office Space

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

16. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Office Space

confesso q mal consegui prestar atenç\ao q sekaaaaa

17. www.id9805367.chwuza.ru's rating of the film Office Space

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Office Space

The rare film that captured the zeitgeist quite accurately. Then it became an important part of the zeitgeist.

19. Myles's rating of the film Office Space

Just a perfect Pre-9/11 comedy.

20. Yayo's rating of the film Office Space

"...I got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes." Also, that printer scene, wow.

21. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Office Space

22. Destroyd's rating of the film Office Space

23. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Office Space

Mike Judge, Dickens of contemporary corporate America. So funny but so right on the money it's depressing. Fucking America, this is what we've come to. We've wasted more potential, people, and chunks of the planet than Rome and Babylon and England. Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, King of the Hill, Idiocracy, all more true than Ken Burns's entire output, future stuff included. This is America. Smell the glove.

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Office Space

When you're watching this film and didn't laugh, I think there's something wrong with you. Seriously...