1. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Office Space

The hilarity never feels off in its satirical edge and feels relaxing in seeing a very fanciful escape from boring mundane workplace by confronting that environment with a carefree dry wit through the actors' subtle edge and outrageous dialogue.

2. xer vokun's rating of the film Office Space

so many good bits or it is bytes

3. spasmolytic's rating of the film Office Space

Back up in your ass with the resurrection.

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film Office Space

Mike Judge makes up for Beavis and bro with a fantabulous comedy about workaday life...four stars for the Geto Boyz soundtracked annihilation of a fax machine.... Who doesn't relate to this relation to technology sometimes? If this review lacks Flair, please feel free to leave a comment...

5. Ann Burden's rating of the film Office Space

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Office Space

i give it 36 out of 37 flairs

7. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Office Space

An absolute underrated classic (and a favorite), ringing very close to emotions and frustrations of an office worker. Still very relevant to anyone with a conventional job.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Office Space

Damn, this is very accurate - so true it bothers you. If you have ever worked on office space, you get the drama. Unless, of course, if you are the one starting it - then this will sound delusional and stereotypical. This is what I call a contemporary self-portrait.

9. hgabriel84's rating of the film Office Space

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

10. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Office Space

confesso q mal consegui prestar atenç\ao q sekaaaaa

11. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Office Space

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Office Space

The rare film that captured the zeitgeist quite accurately. Then it became an important part of the zeitgeist.

13. Myles's rating of the film Office Space

Just a perfect Pre-9/11 comedy.

14. Yayo's rating of the film Office Space

"...I got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes." Also, that printer scene, wow.

15. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Office Space

16. lndah's rating of the film Office Space

17. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Office Space

Mike Judge, Dickens of contemporary corporate America. So funny but so right on the money it's depressing. Fucking America, this is what we've come to. We've wasted more potential, people, and chunks of the planet than Rome and Babylon and England. Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, King of the Hill, Idiocracy, all more true than Ken Burns's entire output, future stuff included. This is America. Smell the glove.

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Office Space

When you're watching this film and didn't laugh, I think there's something wrong with you. Seriously...

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Office Space

I was pretty bored. I've never really been a fan of Mike Judge.

20. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Office Space

Individual scenes stay with me-- and with the culture. We're all struggling with flair now, one way or another.

21. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Office Space

22. André Vieira's rating of the film Office Space

This is one is for those who hate mondays. And getting up in the morning.

23. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Office Space

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

24. Marion's rating of the film Office Space

This movie is underrated. So funny!