1. EdieEmm's rating of the film Offside

Charming, unassuming, quietly badass. Great everything - acting, direction, editing, writing, etc. - all humbly put to the service of this easy-watching, accessible, captivating, fun and wonderfully human little film. 3.75

2. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Offside

3. Graceful Photon's rating of the film Offside

Despite the fact that I'm a medium soccer fan, this picture is super intense. You only see a bit of play, and the rest is all reflected in the faces of these cast as they react to what information they can get, all under pretty stressful circumstances! Classic Panahi!

4. Bryan's rating of the film Offside

very beautiful, i think while watching this film what i took from it was to make the best out of whatever life throws at you and the idea that those who do something which may seem bad, is something good in their eyes. oh, and i think i fell in love with every character in this film.

5. Kamran's rating of the film Offside

A little sluggish, but this thoughtful real-time Iranian film brings to the fore the many facets of how woman are treated in their society. 79/100 - Very Good. (3.5)

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Offside

C'est drôle, incisif, émouvant et sous ses airs quelque peu (faussement) gentillets, sacrément accusateur et revendicatif. C'est peut-être pour cela aussi que le film est et reste encore interdit de projection dans son propre pays... www.cinefiches.com

7. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Offside

Jafar Panahi might be one of the few political filmmakers working today whose films are genuinely critical and honest about their subjects. He recognizes the absurdities of his country and culture and wants the world to understand and give a face to the worst victims of Sharia Law, women....

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Offside

☆ e mezzo. Le parti del goal nello specifico, e in cui le ragazze parlano con le guardie o tra di loro in generale, molto carine.

9. What An Artist's rating of the film Offside

For a long time I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be a comedy or a drama, since the film blends the two genres quick frequently. Sometimes the moral message of the film is a bit heavy-handed and handled without subtlety, but it's a good message nonetheless and an enjoyable movie.

10. captainfez's rating of the film Offside

Sisters are doin' it for themselves.

11. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Offside

One of the few times I've cared about sport.

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Offside

13. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Offside

Our Daily Free Stream: Offside (engl. subt.). Eine kleine Einführung zum besseren Verständnis, denn im Iran haben die Mullahs den Frauen den Zutritt ins Fussball-Stadion verboten.... mehr auf cinegeek.de

14. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Offside

This film catapulted my heart into a silky white cloud of unbridled exuberance. Fuck the Iranian goverment for depriving their people's souls of the ointment that is Panahi's art.

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Offside

16. Chilton's rating of the film Offside

Fun film, would recommend

17. Celine D's rating of the film Offside

18. Massimiliano (Max) Amato's rating of the film Offside

Is a great film, it has been released in Rome few weeks ago. The ending is illuminating. Small buget great result. Panahi is a poet. Max Amato

19. deni.a's rating of the film Offside

One of the best comedy film ever made! I never feel laugh and cry at the same time while watching movie

20. dalena's rating of the film Offside

This is a great film. Lifted my spirits. I really enjoyed every character, they all showed compassion for one another in small doses that made you question who or what the real antagonist is. All the officials have been given a situation where their duty conflicts with their humanity and I liked how they all reacted to it. Ultimately a movie that shows the love that exists within Iran.

21. Zeppo's rating of the film Offside

Wonder how they got on in Germany?

22. lbaia's rating of the film Offside

Poignant and straight to the point... Great movie

23. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Offside

24. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Offside

Having spent enough time around my father and his friends this film has everything Iranians love: being loud and football. I don't think I've seen a more joyous and life affirming film in a long time. This is another one of those movies whose world I would love to inhabit. And Panahi makes a profound political statement without anger, but with love and dignity. A universal work and one of the essentials of the 2000s.