1. What An Artist's rating of the film Offside

For a long time I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be a comedy or a drama, since the film blends the two genres quick frequently. Sometimes the moral message of the film is a bit heavy-handed and handled without subtlety, but it's a good message nonetheless and an enjoyable movie.

2. captainfez's rating of the film Offside

Sisters are doin' it for themselves.

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Offside

One of the few times I've cared about sport.

4. Polyglot's rating of the film Offside

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Offside

Our Daily Free Stream: Offside (engl. subt.). Eine kleine Einführung zum besseren Verständnis, denn im Iran haben die Mullahs den Frauen den Zutritt ins Fussball-Stadion verboten.... mehr auf cinegeek.de

6. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Offside

This film catapulted my heart into a silky white cloud of unbridled exuberance. Fuck the Iranian goverment for depriving their people's souls of the ointment that is Panahi's art.

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Offside

8. Chilton's rating of the film Offside

Fun film, would recommend

9. Celine D's rating of the film Offside

10. Massimiliano (Max) Amato's rating of the film Offside

Is a great film, it has been released in Rome few weeks ago. The ending is illuminating. Small buget great result. Panahi is a poet. Max Amato

11. deni.a's rating of the film Offside

One of the best comedy film ever made! I never feel laugh and cry at the same time while watching movie

12. dalena's rating of the film Offside

This is a great film. Lifted my spirits. I really enjoyed every character, they all showed compassion for one another in small doses that made you question who or what the real antagonist is. All the officials have been given a situation where their duty conflicts with their humanity and I liked how they all reacted to it. Ultimately a movie that shows the love that exists within Iran.

13. Zeppo's rating of the film Offside

Wonder how they got on in Germany?

14. lbaia's rating of the film Offside

Poignant and straight to the point... Great movie

15. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Offside

16. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Offside

Having spent enough time around my father and his friends this film has everything Iranians love: being loud and football. I don't think I've seen a more joyous and life affirming film in a long time. This is another one of those movies whose world I would love to inhabit. And Panahi makes a profound political statement without anger, but with love and dignity. A universal work and one of the essentials of the 2000s.

17. Les films du miroir magique's rating of the film Offside

Jafar, today Gadhafi was killed and evreyone is looking on the ugly pictures of his death. We have prefered to watch "Offside", so lively, luminous and free. And we are thinking to you and to your noble fight for dignity. Take care.

18. pluviosity's rating of the film Offside

without the usual bitter angst, this film tried to picture Iranian women life reality, while at the same time being hilariously funny and heart-warming.

19. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Offside

Note to self: when in doubt, watch a Panahi film. :) So full of life!

20. All Is Grace's rating of the film Offside

This amazing film proves that humanity works beyond duty. No wonder they captured Panahi.

21. Jerry G's rating of the film Offside

No idea why I got absorbed once I started viewing.

22. EastyBoy's rating of the film Offside

This was brilliant! Highly recommended!

23. Moamen's rating of the film Offside

beautiful and inspiring , simple and full of meaning ...... very human and very symbolic .......... this is "offside" and this is an example of a filmmaker who have a message and have a dream that he tries to say , to shout , to cry with it using his art.

24. Endless Eye's rating of the film Offside

I probably shouldn't review a film before I finished it, (*we got an hour in and had to take a break because friends had arrived) but I can already say this was a daring and wonderful piece that has truly memorable characters, scenarios, and speaks volumes about the bravery of Panahi.