1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

2. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

siyah beyaz ne çeksen guzel olur onu bile bok gibi çekmiş :D

3. cestrumnocturnum's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

one of the best of Reha Erdem, definitely the best of Turkish cinema. time is a surreal beauty.

4. Nunox's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

snoozefest. cool ending though.

5. Harshala's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

6. Mrunalini's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

7. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

Many anticipations of Hayat var/My Only Sunshine (2008) (the motherless girl; the grandfather; the animals; the sea and ships), but theatrical/symbolist instead of realist/sociological.

8. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

9. Nesligul Satir's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

One of the most amazing film I have ever seen with its poetic atmosphere and compressed characters.

10. nein's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

The best thing about this movie is Vivaldi but obviously it's his merit and not Erdem's. The story bored me, the main character annoyed me. The visuals sometimes were great, sometimes sickly ordinary. I guess magic realism is not my cup of tea.

11. Lara Nicolau's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

The delicate images, the sounds, the magic.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

'Can you show everything you see?' Ultimately tiresome film from Reha Erdem that starts promisingly but winds up an endurance test. A young girl living in a house with her aunt is haunted, perhaps literally, by the memory of her mother and her desire to see her once more. Another aunt tries to break her from her routine with discouraging results. Add a magical realism subplot and you've entered poor melodrama.

13. France Claude's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

This film is PURE GENIUS. I wish I would have seen it in a cinema. Turkish poetry.

14. individia@gmail.com's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

15. Angelika Arman's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

16. Sunrise's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

Yetka has the vision to see beyond the present, the means by which she interacts with her deceased mother. While aunt Neyyir is insistent upon the physical and visual world of the now, Yetka resists! Erdem concludes in magic-realism, where Yet finds a mysterious passage to rise beyond earthly concerns. Interestingly we are never privileged to the visions given Yetka, as we have yet to earn the right to enter dreams.

17. Zeynep Sehiralti's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

18. Burcu's rating of the film Oh, Moon!

" my mother groaned, my father wept, into the dangerous world i leapt; helpless, naked, piping loud; like a fiend hid in a cloud. struggling in my father’s hands, striving against my swaddling bands, bound and weary, i thought best to sulk upon my mother’s breast. "

19. micmac●'s rating of the film Oh, Moon!

Oh wow! I'd forgotten about this film until now. I have it on DVD somewhere. Lovely flick.