1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Oklahoma!

My parents gave me my love of musicals. They played the soundtrack of this movie many times before I had even seen the play. Knowing all the words and singing along certainly enhances your enjoyment.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Oklahoma!

Saw this in it's 60th anniversary Todd-AO version re-release not really knowing anything about it and was kinda blown away by it. Catchy songs and an astounding dream sequence!

3. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Oklahoma!

I used to watch this all the time as a kid, so I suppose sentimentality and nostalgia make this movie appear to be a lot better than it actually is. Fun and silly, with great music and dance scenes.

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Oklahoma!

What would this embalmed movie be like without Rod Steiger and, especially, Gloria Grahame? She should have been given more comic opportunities after delivering this witty "Ado Annie." Zinnemann gives it his all but there was only so much he could do with Rodgers and Hammerstein squatting squarely on the set to protect their "baby."

5. Algitya's rating of the film Oklahoma!

6. MarcH's rating of the film Oklahoma!

Even in 70mm and plopped amongst wide panoramas of corn fields, it still feels a bit stagy. Overall effect is better experienced on a theater screen, and not your living room TV.

7. lizle's rating of the film Oklahoma!

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-kla-homa!