1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film On Body and Soul

2. Drew Kelly's rating of the film On Body and Soul

I'd rather watch the deer sequence for the length of the whole film. This film feels like it's desperately striving to be deep (petty playmobil recreations, heavy handed "metaphoric" work, "cool/modern" stripped down narrative, and inexplicable female protagonist, Maria). Why is she an oddball? Because it really isn't woven into the narrative, her character comes across as a petty attempt to hold our attention. 2.5

3. patchwork's rating of the film On Body and Soul

4. redux's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Kitsch over substance.

5. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Since the times of Plato, Aristotle & Plotinus most believe soul has a life of its own. And some interpret dreams as the proof for astral travel. In Enyedi's film, two souls come together in dreams. But their bodies are separate and they are imprisoned in their own bodies. Both then realize that body is the door to the pleasures of soul. (Not enough space, so hoping that this little summary suffices.)

6. dannyjp1981's rating of the film On Body and Soul

An enthralling and beautifully textured and unusual romance between two introverts at an abattoir. The subject matter is adult in the best sense; the film is precise but crucially never stark, in fact as the film progresses it becomes more sensual and alive as these two people get to know each other. The performances are exquisite and faultless, the film is also very funny, and above all absolutely truthful.

7. John Burgess's rating of the film On Body and Soul

A magnificent film, hard-hitting & honest. The pace was superb; the characterisation excellent; & the whole thing beautifully shot. Did it win an Oscar? I don't know - I think few judges would hold their nerve around the abattoir scenes - but I thought the film all the braver for it. This is a film about sensation, of every shade & intensity, and the images will resonate with me for a long time, I'm sure. Masterful.

8. siboney.abarca@gmail.com's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Two people dreaming the same dreams great idea and nice visual images but the characters are seriously weirdos and the story too slow.

9. Blue Roses's rating of the film On Body and Soul

10. Judy Price's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Profound and thoughtful - great cinematography - acting superb

11. Pedro Lima's rating of the film On Body and Soul

THIS FILM IS SO GOOD I'M #LIVING

12. Žymantė Tra's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Beautifully depicted metaphors. Movie reveals the peculiarities of being different and unable to fit in to the society. The love story is put in a way that touches all the relevant buttons to make the spectator feel. Note: Janitor lady is surprisingly badass.

13. Liam Forsyth's rating of the film On Body and Soul

One of the most beautifully melancholic and emotionally intense films I've come across. Poetic cinematography, an engrossing story, and fantastic acting, all combine to form one of the best films of 2017.

14. kartikarg's rating of the film On Body and Soul

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film On Body and Soul

16. Darren Green's rating of the film On Body and Soul

This film doesn't pull its punches, I got up and turned it off at one point, but it's so beautifully shot, with exquisite pacing I knew I had to continue. The character development is brilliant even down to the supporting cast. such an emotional ride - wonderful, graphic, poignant.

17. tacoterror's rating of the film On Body and Soul

18. David Alexander's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Fantastic film but the ending left me unsatisfied.

19. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Beautifully shot, an has some touching scenes (the suicide one especially comes to mind), as well as touching about difficulties of being different.

20. Alistair Holloway's rating of the film On Body and Soul

Great, but don’t eat beef spaghetti bolognese while watching. The dreams are dreams, not metaphors.

21. nadnab's rating of the film On Body and Soul

22. Colin Heber-Percy's rating of the film On Body and Soul

23. equillydire.'s rating of the film On Body and Soul

Everytime I watch one of these Mubi gems about real,beautiful people and their precious inner worlds I wonder what in heavens name is Holywood for?

24. Anja Schürmann's rating of the film On Body and Soul