1. Amanda Violetto's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony

as an aspiring filmmaker this film means a lot to me. look at what u can make with a very very small budget, one camera, and 40 sundays

2. maría f guerrero's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony

Powerful story and beautiful cinematography, but God awful dialogues that are way too literal and poorly adaptated for cinema.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony

I'm dedicating this space to my mom, Vivian (https://mubi.com/users/6543936) who passed away 31 March 2016 in Nerja, Andalucia, Spain. I'll miss talking with her about films, the Spanish Civil War and Spanish culture/history, and all the other things we used to talk about for hours. She would have loved this film.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony

almost all of her dreams will be placed in that house. she won´t be able to remember and she won´t be able to forget. there´s a hidden "treasure"in one garden so far probably torn apart and there were few toys you could "pack" in your hands. fading memories of the hole in the wall. if we´re lucky, fears will also partially fade away and we won´t be scared of the windows in the dark.

5. Miggy Angel's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony

"and later, time becomes distance" - this ambles along nicely until the final third when it transcends its conceit and breaks into one of the greatest meditations on time memory loss i've ever seen

6. Gerdrût's rating of the film On the Empty Balcony