1. Chelsea's rating of the film Once a Thief

how cute was leslie running around being a little thief??? agh.. this was so cool and fun! the action and music were really great, though there wasn't much character development but honestly the film is worth watching just for leslie and chow yun-fat's scenes together.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Once a Thief

This is what Jules and Jim would look like if it were a heist film.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Once a Thief

6.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2BT

4. Zach Closs's rating of the film Once a Thief

Disarmingly silly and OTT, most definitely -- but this is John Woo we're dealing with here. It's refreshing to see his gorgeous, inspired set-pieces play out in a film that doesn't take itself too seriously. Woo shoots everything like an action scene. His camera cuts, jabs and sways tirelessly -- and we engage with an auction scene, tours of a new home, and other such filler more than we ever would otherwise.

5. blythe's rating of the film Once a Thief

An extra star for that ending.

6. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Once a Thief

this is a totally enjoyable film. there is a lot of comedy and a little bit of drama, but when the action starts it just takes everything over. the story is kind of benign, but it doesn't really matter when you're watching it. Chow Yun-fat is always a blast to watch, especially in the more-than-capable hands of John Woo.

7. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Once a Thief

8. madebydanlam's rating of the film Once a Thief

One of my favorite Hong Kong action flicks, it's a great heist film and both Chow Yun Fat and Leslie Cheung work great opposite each other.