1. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Both serious and funny, epic and parodic, almost-thrash and dramatic. Great movie!

2. Ethan's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

This isn't as good as Desperado but it is still a very entertaining film and a good closer for this trilogy.

3. Nick's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Mariachi music? Check. Drug cartels? Check. Guns? Check. Day of the Dead? Check. Bullfighting? Check. Military coup? Check. Chihuahuas? Check. Every Mexican cliché plus ridiculously grotesque violence. Entertaining enough but hardly Sergio Leone level.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Hodgepodge. Too much money, too many ideas, too many stars, not nearly as fun as it thinks it is

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

This is not bad. Better than Deperado. A Mexican homage to Sergio Leone the film expands the scope of the previous instalments with a star packed ensemble cast and a twisty political plot. Even Johnny Depp can't ruin it.

6. CinemaDead's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

The epilogue to his 2 part trilogy, more focused on Johnny Depp character than on El Mariachi but it justifies it by making Sands a memorable character.

7. Luca Prosperi's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Uninteresting. Eva Gorgeous.

8. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Confused and boring conclusion of the trilogy. In fact I consider this the worst film of Rodriguez I have ever seen.

9. Paul Relf's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Johnny Depp is great in this. My favourite film in the trilogy.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

2003, dir. ROBERT RODRIGUEZ - 6,7/10 (USA)

11. perrieraddict's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

12. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

13. Joks's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

One of the ugliest digital films of its time.

14. Junda Mane's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Johnny Depp is obviously having a blast here, a shame the rest of the film isn't on the same wave length.

15. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Quite awful. It might be my virulent hatred of all things Johnny Depp, but this doesn't even pass the It's-1:30-In-The-Morning-I-Can't-Sleep-And-There's-Nothing-Else-On test.

16. Mark Simpson's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

I'm not usually big on movies that are essentially remakes unless they somehow manage to bring much more to the subsequent film. Enough that the filmmaker had a good reason for doing it. Although this is somewhat similar to Desperado in a basic sense I can honestly say I think Rodriguez managed to do just that with a better cast, better effects and a more emotionally engaging story.

17. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

The least enjoyable in the trilogy

18. kel.paulino's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Johnny Deep makes it entertaining, Enrique Iglesias makes it cheesy.

19. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Don't ask me why, I just happen to enjoy this movie very much.

20. Mr. Wills's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Nice and stupid. I like the fake arm and the blazing gun in the real hand under the table. The remote control guitar contains the essence of the stupidity I'm talking about.

21. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Love Johnny, but, what the heck Enrique doing in here?!

22. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Sin duda, una excelente opciòn para quien quiera darse una idea muy pendeja de lo que es Mèxico, y una buena patada en los huevos despues del buen sabor de boca dejado por Sin City...

23. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico

I LOVE this movie. This probably ties (or is just a smidge below) Sin City as my favorite Robert Rodriguez movie. Yeah, it gets a lot of hate, but man, I watched it probably somewhere between twenty to thirty times in 2005. Just freaking fun. Savvy