1. .'s rating of the film Ondine

Sigur Rós save this film

2. Magda's rating of the film Ondine

Ireland+myth+Collin Farrell+Romania.I do believe it to be a good combination.

3. rado's rating of the film Ondine

Mythology is the truest description of human condition and is beyond society's morality code.

4. Arrietty's rating of the film Ondine

5. S's rating of the film Ondine

Worth it for the scenery alone! Although I am biased. Without giving the ending away I'd have found the explanation they're hinting at all through it more believable than the one they actually use.

6. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Ondine

7. gencorkun's rating of the film Ondine

Neil Jordan unfortunately fails to impress me in this flick. The promise of a fairytale ending is being interfered by the surprise finale, which once again lacks the spark of early Neil Jordan movies. The only feature of this movie that is worth the star is the impeccaple cinematography. Ireland provides the magical atmosphere that the story needs.

8. comeandsee's rating of the film Ondine

this film would have been a masterpiece but for that final act, which ruins the whole black comic, endearing heartfelt tone it had held up to then. colin farrell and dervla kirwan are superb and the shots are compositional masterpieces. strangely enough christopher doyle ruined the film with his lighting at times, making it impossible to make out what was going on. it could have been perfect, but it was great.

9. Manuel Bernardo's rating of the film Ondine

This had all the elements to be an enjoyable picture and even though Jordan's poor script kept getting in the way, one could forgive it and give in the somehow endearing sleaziness of the story. However, the third act exposition was useless and frustrating. I hope someday writers realize their efforts not to alienate most of the audience with an ambiguous ending usually botch the entire thing.

10. Linda Nelson's rating of the film Ondine

11. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Ondine

Neil Jordan is a master in being able to describe the emotional depth of the human psychic. Ondine however managed to captivate me also for the beautiful cinematography, the mesmerizing score, the surprisingly depth of Colin Farrel's acting and the beautifully interwoven fairytale.

12. Helder Costa's rating of the film Ondine

13. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Ondine

Beautifully shot but strangely flat tale of a fisherman who pulls a woman out of the sea with his net, and believes her to be a mermaid.

14. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Ondine

Great story! I really loved the quote in the film: "Misery is easy, it’s happiness you have to work at." Lovely songs in the film as well. I especially loved the last song in the film!