1. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film One Day

Ruined the book completely

3. film's rating of the film One Day

4. bmelis's rating of the film One Day

5. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film One Day

daamn that twist. oh and Jim Sturgess smile...

6. Ylly's rating of the film One Day

7. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film One Day

8. Nuno Marques's rating of the film One Day

9. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film One Day

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film One Day

Anne Hathaway is one of my current favorite actresses. She got the ability to possess the character she plays. Can't say the same thing about Jim Sturgess; a miscast in my eyes. The story is good, but the execution is bad. No drama, no comedy, no love, no hate, no fish, no meat. Overall boring.

11. Kadjavsi's rating of the film One Day

12. ghostparties's rating of the film One Day

not too bad but that twist tho. killed me

13. Susana Bessa's rating of the film One Day

The novel deserved something much better. It doesn't do much besides creating easy emotion.

14. Kylie West's rating of the film One Day

Did not at all live up to the novel, but I'd still watch it again.

15. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film One Day

16. Khristine's rating of the film One Day

3 stars just because it brought me to tears

17. Justina Lukosiute's rating of the film One Day

personally, I liked how airy and mild this movie was. not overweight with music, visually pleasant to the eye. would watch it again.

18. Johnny's rating of the film One Day

We already know Anne Hathaway can't act, why are they rubbing it in our faces?

19. Hazel Cills's rating of the film One Day

Anne Hathaway what the HELL are you doing. Get yourself out of these rom coms RIGHT NOW.

20. Pyle's rating of the film One Day

My friend recommended this movie, saying ''the best of 2011''... It was horrible.

21. JZENIA's rating of the film One Day

22. El-DoX's rating of the film One Day

Commedia romantica con qualche spunto insolito, una chance onesta di visione la si può concedere. Parte iniziale brillante poi il sentimentalismo prevale. Non che sia un male dato il genere, ma quando arriva tanto fine a se stesso, logora. Allora si attende che arrivi il botto, il dramma che puntualmente si manifesta, quasi a suggello di una inevitabilità che però non cattura a fondo lo spettatore.

23. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film One Day

Fuck.. this movie is so fricking cool!!! and this film make me realize that sometimes our true love is around us.. our bestfriend itself. yeah this film is just one day in 15th July

24. yagmurozdemir's rating of the film One Day