1. Diana Crişan's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

What essentially starts as a awkward comedy and then takes a turn into the darker areas of The Count of Monte Cristo plot device theme of revenge with overtones of childhood traumatization and mental health that Adjani is the ticking time bomb she portrays with pinball emotion swings. That feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach knowing this is going to end bad but still hooked enough to see how it all ends.

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

4. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

35mm. For Adjani addicts only. It’s actually a solid noir that is unnecessarily prolonged by bits of French farce.

5. Matt Reddick's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

More like 3.5, borderline gonzo (panties at the breakfast table!)... can't get enough of Adjani.

6. sabrina's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

I LOVE ISABELLE ADJANI AND HER HOT FREAKINESS The plot of this movie was really well executed.

7. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

bad memories lasts all summer long.

8. FISCHER's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

Isabelle Adjani est superbe, dans le plus simple appareil (pour les petits voyeurs du grand écran) L'intrigue se veut tragique et dépendante d'un douloureux et lointain fatum. Agréable pour un dimanche soir automnal de pluie. Personnellement, le roman a bien plus d'épaisseur et d'originalité narrative. Mais il faut reconnaître au metteur en scène, un scrupuleux respect de la dramaturgie originale...www.cinefiches.com

9. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

10. Leri Du's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

Isabelle Adjani ist hier einfach toll

11. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

Isabelle Adjani! The older french Monica Bellucci I would say. Here she is at the age of 28 & even today, at the age of 61, she didn't lose the wonder of her beauty. The movie is to be split in two parts. The 1st is extremely boring, the 2nd extremely interesting with a lot of unexpected, unpredictable twists & turns. Dramatic surprises. Isabelle Adjani acts very well, but at the end, it is not more than average.

12. Severus Snape's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

14. T. J. Harman's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

I can see why some people might not like it but I found the multiple character voice-over narration interesting. Plot is rarely at the top of my list of thing I like about a film or look for films I'm seeing for the first time but the way this one unfolding was very interesting. It wasn't the film I expected to be and I appreciated that.

15. traag-1's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

every frame of Isabelle Adjani in this film drives me crazy.

16. Redundant Cinema's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

Alain Souchon really made this movie. Adjani looks the goods but her acting skills definitely improved with age.

17. nanuk's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

I must say, I was very impressed by this film. It was very suspenseful, with lots of comical aspects to it, but it went even farther..it had also this seriousness, this melancholic feel to it. I was also really impressed by Adjani's acting. She's really really skilled. Worth every second..

18. Kenji's rating of the film One Deadly Summer

The film starts out as a broad sort of sex comedy but then explores darker places. It had a strong effect on me as a young man in the early 80s, admittedly in large part due to the sight of Isabelle Adjani in a ra-ra skirt, and less. In short, i fell in lust, but the film's worth seeing anyway. It's just been picked in Sight & Sound's (forgotten pleasures) list of 75 Mainstream Marvels of the last 30 Years.