1. jxn's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

2. nandafr's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

3. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

The first movie that I've seen in 2015. So inspiring. I wonder what's their dark side?

4. Ruby's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

I actually think this worked as an extremely successful documentary. Anyone who sees fangirls as pathetic or tragic really needs to give it another look, as they're the market and consumer dollar behind so many of the world's most successful musicians, and beyond all that- such an amazing example of pure adolescent devotion- an ability to love so unabashedly and with such conviction that so many of us have forgotten.

5. emichan's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

6. vrgnscd's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

Son tan lindos que simplemente son un 10/10 en mi corazón.

7. Caitlin's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

8. Harry Rossi's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

I just couldn't shake this feeling that the documentary was a bit one sided in favor of the band One Direction.

9. girlsonvhs's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

I quite honestly don't know much about one direction but I went along and saw this a few days after the release and oh boy, let me tell you something! the energy in the theater alone was enough to make babies keep quiet and bring tears to adults. You can feel the love that all these girls (and even boys) have for this group and it's magical. it's ethereal and scary.

10. Teresa Silva's rating of the film One Direction: This is Us

"there is an undercurrent of desperate loneliness running throughout the film, on all sides, from all corners. these are lads in boxes, desperately seeking some hand to hold outside them, unable to trust the ones that are there, and they get up there and they make a whole crowd of lonely, scared girls feel less alone for a living."