1. Daniel's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Absolutely funny and heartbreaking. Forman's best in my honest opinion.

2. senitree's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Turns out and Milos Forman made some of my favorite movies of all time. Thank you! Rest in peace.

3. Naomi Vargas's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

4. Richard Tines's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

this adaptation was really pretty good, but i definitely recommend reading the book FIRST....in fact, in most cases, i ALWAYS recommend reading the book first...

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

6. Siniestro's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

7. Kenzozo's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

8. Deiner's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I fucking love this movie <3

9. Sara-D's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

10. Sara Sousa's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

3.5 The realistic performances and visuals make it hard not to feel empathy toward the characters. It's a great and touching story. But I feel there's a moral dimension - the dichotomy of the nurse as the big bad wolf and McMurphy as the one who saves them all - that the film tries to enforce and it's not convincing enough, perhaps because its portrayal could use a bit more dimension.

11. spasmolytic's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I'm not saying they killed him. They just worked on him. The way they're working on you.

12. Nerviosismo's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

13. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

14. nadnab's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

15. Bob's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

It's hard to imagine any other drama that came up from Hollywood, and it managed to spoke so well with its audience, no matter what point of view they share. It brought humor that uplifts, tragedy that devastates and denouement with power that feels just as strong today. There's no wasted character - even if some of them are silent - while the main cast brought performances of the lifetime and for cinema history.

16. Andy's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

The one film I can watch over and over and learn something new every time. It's a film that made me want to make movies, to me it's a nearly perfect film. The story, characters, and setting make it one for the ages. Truly my favorite film of all time.

17. Ann Burden's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

18. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

19. Rachel Lee's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

This movie was very odd at times. Nurse Ratched was a terrible misrepresentation of those who work with psychiatric patients. Her cold demeanor to her patients was rather distasteful to witness. As a nursing student, I didn't appreciate seeing her throughout the movie remain so emotionless. Jack Nicholson left me wondering why he ultimately chose to be smothered to death. So many questions, yet no answers.

20. Luke Spence's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Forman walks a fine line between comedy and tragedy and its brilliant. Throughout, Nicholsons character holds steadfast in his irreverent aggression, seemingly blind to the creeping repercussions he is reaping.

21. Nicolás Araya's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Quizás la mejor actuación de Jack Nicholson, uno de los actores más versátiles por lejos. Quizás la mejor villana de la Historia del cine. Quizás una de las mejores películas contra la industria de la medicina. Obra maestra.

22. Cinemabust's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

23. FISCHER's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Une oeuvre étonnante et superbe ! www.cinefiches.com

24. MistaRichard's rating of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Every single line of dialogue so masterfully delivered, each shot so necessary, a sublime story and a wonderful cast portraying unique and interesting characters -- all of this (and more) can be put in six short words: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.