1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film One Hour Photo

2. Criteriamor's rating of the film One Hour Photo

I'm just here for Michael Vartan.

3. The Macho King's rating of the film One Hour Photo

The late great Robin Williams displaying his versatility. Underrated performance and film. (Rated this years ago)

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film One Hour Photo

One of those films that it would really be an injustice for me to say anything about. WATCH IT, absolutely absorbing.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film One Hour Photo

It turns out that it's frightening easy to be a psycho. Step 1, be a photographer. Step 2, take a lot of photos of a person. That person can be random, or someone famous. Best for them not to know you're doing it. Be obsessive, but strangely detached. Pin or tape the photos on your wall. Call it your art project. Don't let anyone see it. Presto changeo, you're a psycho.

6. redux's rating of the film One Hour Photo

The bad guy could be you. Touching stuff underneath the slightly stale visuals. 3 1/2

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film One Hour Photo

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Robin Williams carries the movie; effectively creepy thanks to his character. Everything else around him just falls a bit flat.

9. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film One Hour Photo

La prova che Robin Williams non sa' fare solo film comici.

10. miles's rating of the film One Hour Photo

nicely shot, interesting role for robin

11. Dada Kubin's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Yet another husband gets punished for threatening the sanctity of the nuclear family. This time he’s lead back to monogamy by the psychotic photo-stalker Sy. Robin Williams is great as the lonely and neurotic voyeur who’s living the life of another family through their family albums. Otherwise an “OK” film which in the world of mainstream thrillers means that it’s better than most.

12. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film One Hour Photo

There are quite a few flaws in this movie, but it's flawed in the way a Brian De Palma movie is flawed. It doesn't always makes sense, but has a nice mood, atmosphere and tense scenes (the hotel scene is one) Although this is seen as Williams' against type role, I would argue he carries his man child persona in to this one, but set against the mood, it's terrifying.

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film One Hour Photo

A cautionary tale of the hermit obsessive whose stalking obsession escalates due to his disconnected existence. Robin Williams deserved an Oscar nom for this.

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film One Hour Photo

An obsessed character ... and an obsessed actor who ended killing himself.

15. Shoham L's rating of the film One Hour Photo

How the hell was Robin Williams in this?

16. Lívia Loos's rating of the film One Hour Photo

17. INZER's rating of the film One Hour Photo

18. Emma L.'s rating of the film One Hour Photo

Amazing running scene, remarkable soundtrack!

19. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Our deranged hero sure leaves a lot of food for thought. I think this film will be misunderstood, Sy the photo guy is the only adult character with any passion, and no one seems to notice or appreciate his contribution, much like the other adults who are unappreciated for different reasons. This film brings to our attention something very important: Gratitude.

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Expertly crafted thriller with a stunning turn by Williams. His character is a master class in restraint and sudden bursts of emotion. Truly a magnificent interpretation of the character. The supporting cast is equally good and Romanek's direction is precise and austere which fits the subject material nicely. Extra points for an excellent score and photography.

21. romaz's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Williams does a great job, but his character deserved a more thoughtful movie than the generic thriller that this becomes. Still there's some very thin character study material worth checking out in his lonely times.

22. Discrete Charm's rating of the film One Hour Photo

I thought this movie descent, I mean I was more disturbed watching it when I was 12 more than now obviously but it still gave me a chill when I watched it for the second time. The acting is mediocre except for Robins character which he played well.

23. Junda Mane's rating of the film One Hour Photo

Reality is always the most terrifying thing of all.

24. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film One Hour Photo

pity & fear are very close in this movie. great acting by Williams.