1. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

A beautiful and honest look at the enormity and potency of grief, but also a perfect accompaniment to one of my favourite albums of all time.

2. rusnėja's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

'but i have something that the universe has not. never has had and will never have. consciousness. my consciousness exists only at this given time. it has no past and no future, but it’s present and it’s bigger in magnitude than all the trillions stars and planets and galaxies. '

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

Haunting and beautiful. I pretty much doubted I needed to see it in 3D and now I painfully regret it.

4. muh.'s rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

5. JCPJD's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

An engrossing portrait of a man and his family trying to process what just happened. Andrew Dominik solidifies his credentials as a master with this unsentimental, honest and subtle film. The music is made richer by the context. There are some amazing poems and insights in Cave's voiceover and the cinematography adds to the sense of a fractured, confused and disrupted life. Is it cathartic? Maybe, but not yet.

6. Daniel Iván's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

A powerful tale of the artistic talent under odd circumstances. Both the main subject (Nick Cave facing tragedy) and the way to portray it (neat black and white with a special attention to photography and cinematic quality) lift this film to classical beauty levels. Either if you watch it with hardcore fan expectation or if you see it as a work of art on its own, this film is rock solid. A must watch.

7. thomasjeff16's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

A detailed and somber look of the specter called "grief". It has been a long time since a film really wrenched my heart.

8. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

It's mesmerizing all the sadness, the grief that is involve and the mumming and thoughts of Nick about life, death. "There's more paradise in hell then we've been told".

9. Matt Richards's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

Stunning and emotionally intense, one more time with feeling taps a very deep, rich vein and the cinematography is as pure as the music. It's both sad, depressing and enlivening while prying open a door into Nicks world that's left just enough ajar to let us in while respecting his privacy. 4 stars

10. Joshua Gaunt's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

It's possibly Andrew Dominik's best film. Putting Nick Cave's persona and the musical performances aside for a moment, this is simply one of the best meditations on grief that I have seen in contemporary cinema. It's also one of the most purposefully coherent uses of 3D cinema that I have seen to date along with Herzog's 'Cave of Forgotten Dreams'.

11. Flavia Dima's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

if the director weren't a complete asshat this would have been a wonderful movie 5 stars for nick cave 0 for dominik

12. viivahate's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

13. Sergio Córdova's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

14. Sara Castro's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

My god, this was absolutely divine.

15. kokeshi's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

"You believe in God but you get no special dispensation for this belief"

16. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

I'm wondering if that's the reason why I kept listening the album over and over again for first couple of days. Is it really so good, or that's just the movie?

17. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

18. msmichel's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

How does one cope with grief and tragedy while trying to carry on one's unique musical work? For Nick Cave, after losing a teenage son, it's creating a personal and affecting series of songs and sharing the process with his fans. So much more than a simple behind the scenes/recording studio film, Dominik's film almost revels in the melancholy and tragedy of the situation but understands the need for the document.

19. Max Swanson's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

A galvanizing, euphoric and life-changing experience. See it immediately and be thankful for 3D glasses hiding your tears.

20. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

21. Waxamillion's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

Nick Cave's film for the release of Skeleton Tree is beautiful, sad, uplifting, funny & intense. I love the way he let's you into his world, even though he doesn't know if he's ready. A few years ago he released 20,000 days. Since then, so much crap has happened so this is kinda the "sequel". It's one of the most beautiful insights into pain, loss & life. I want all albums to be released like this. Just Beautiful

22. Renton47's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

The film makes it immediately clear to you that you've made an error if you're not seeing this in 3D; as such the visual tricks Dominik utilises feel contrived in flat 2D. Not to mention the already grotesque bombast of the technical display always in conflict with the raw emotions on display. So, no thanks to Dominik, this is essential for the music and those domestic scenes in the middle. Devastating.

23. Endless Eye's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

The Skeleton Tree is truly a dark, moving, human experience, and One More Time With Feeling does a good job of embracing the nature of the material itself (i.e. life, death, artisty, what it means to create in the wake of tragey, being broken by it etc..) and pondering it from different angles that are both soul crushing and in the films best moments, transformative.

24. ricardo ssj's rating of the film One More Time With Feeling

“There’s more paradise in hell than we’ve been told.”