1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film One of Us

Radical, interesting, nothing more to ask from a less than a hour thing.

2. ApexCactus's rating of the film One of Us

I mean, it would be really cool to be a friend of this unusual crew, even if it involves someone suddenly spiting food on my face or cannibalism. The dialogue is incredible, I wonder how much of it was improvised.

3. lou.'s rating of the film One of Us

C'est totalement absurde, drôle et surréel. Je me suis bien amusée.

4. dionysus67's rating of the film One of Us

Absurdist joke on an anarchically parodic escape from societal norms. As an 'escape' Thomas' transgressive seclusion reproduces what it aims to negate: gatherings, conversations, fantasies. Ending Platonically with the ascent from the Cave into Truth the film's critical edge proves self-undermining: no one notices the self-inflicted cannibalism, unless Thomas becomes 'one of us' or unless we become 'Thomas'.

5. DebraM's rating of the film One of Us

Messy, jumbled, sometimes amusing but ultimately unsatisfying and very French look at human interactions. For my sins, I know people like this!

6. captainfez's rating of the film One of Us

Too bad he wasn't a total recluse.

7. Frode Kinserdal's rating of the film One of Us

Merkelig, rar og absurd film som samtidig har noe dypere ved seg. Rekker aldri å bli helt klok på denne. Likevel tror jeg filmen er med på å utforske menneskesinnet og også utfordre filmsjangeren.

8. panagiotatos's rating of the film One of Us

Nothing intriguing about this farcical movie. Some interesting thoughts in a dialogue a la french and a few weird scenes don't make up for the lack of substance.

9. DrFirestone's rating of the film One of Us

A promising meditation and perspective on human relationships. There are a couple of interesting dialogues and meaningful scenes, but for the most part it's a combination of senseless nudity and quite pointless conversations while eating and drinking - perhaps this reflects our lives to some extent - true, but... I wish we could learn something about the main character, his past that led to his current lifestyle.

10. Malcom Tateau's rating of the film One of Us

H.Hesses's Der Steppenwolf, in a surrealist optic.

11. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film One of Us

12. arthur00001's rating of the film One of Us

13. sebastiaen's rating of the film One of Us

Absurd, decadent, funny and almost touching with a hint of grotesque.

14. Superfrog's rating of the film One of Us

I don't often give 5 stars and this does not desserve them, except that what it shows -- parodies of human interaction -- and the use of space in the pole dance scene make it impossible for me not to give it full marks.

15. Benoit Baudinat's rating of the film One of Us

Cruel et indispensable comme un jour en 2018.

16. joao.crepschi's rating of the film One of Us

É como gostaria. Na sua (im)possibilidade. Viáticos e falanstérios por onde.

17. pjmodos's rating of the film One of Us

Such an honest mess, and a group of lovely people in it.

18. jacline huet's rating of the film One of Us

19. ADZERTY's rating of the film One of Us

Humour iconoclaste, avec une troublante touche de Beckett.

20. poetboi's rating of the film One of Us

weird. really weird. ad-lib? maybe. what I loved most was the "throwing-rice at each other whilst pretending it isn't happening" scene. glorious.

21. fada19's rating of the film One of Us

22. Rex Freeman's rating of the film One of Us

Makes Pink Flamingoes look like a comedy.

23. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film One of Us

Sex, violence, gerontophilia, cannibalism, philosophy, arm-wrestling, and pasta-spitting. I mean, what's not to like? Warning: this unique "coming out" movie could produce irreversible mind-altering effects on the most impressionable viewers. The "over the shoulder" scene will hunt me forever.

24. Paul Rot's rating of the film One of Us

How can you be so so so stupid?