1. Pedro Zambujo's rating of the film One, Two, Three

2. AKFilmFan's rating of the film One, Two, Three

One of the zaniest movies I've seen since Duck Soup with the quickest dialogue I've heard since Bringing Up baby and His Girl Friday. What more else is there to say?

3. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film One, Two, Three

4. CJ Roy's rating of the film One, Two, Three

No wonder Cagney quit acting after this, I never thought the guy could perform comedy at such a blinding speed.

5. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film One, Two, Three

Caustic eyes of Billy Wilder set on west Berlin in the cold war. James Cagney shines at spitting Wilder's trademark cunning and sometimes mean spirited dialogue all over the place.

6. Leco's rating of the film One, Two, Three

Some Like It Hot is genious stuff but this one has to be the funniest of Wilder's films!

7. Jeff Cabiness's rating of the film One, Two, Three

Has there ever been another film with as many killer one-liners per minute as ONE, TWO, THREE? The answer, of course, is “no.”

8. Filipe Ferraz Coutinho's rating of the film One, Two, Three

Incredibly fast paced and witty, this is without a doubt one of the best films of one of the best all time directors. A pure joy to all cinema lovers. It is only not intelligent but also crammed with historical, literal and even movie references. Wonderful direction and a top notch performance by Cagney. Not to be missed!

9. Dave's rating of the film One, Two, Three

James Cagney has brilliant timing as a comedic actor here and Wilder and Diamond pen one of their funniest screenplays. For sheer number of laughs, I actually think this might be their best script, beating out even Some Like it Hot.

10. Seth Farmer's rating of the film One, Two, Three

James Cagney is hysterical. probably not Wilder's best work, but for me it's his funniest. the final shot is brilliant

2 Next →