1. Bobby B's rating of the film One Week

I was looking forward to this movie since I felt that the setting and storyline would finally be a good match for Jackson, who I always felt was an exceptional actor that unfortunately has been relegated to mediocre roles. Sadly, this one failed to meet expectations. It's not a bad film by any means: the acting is good and the scenery is beautiful, but the narration is distracting and should have been left out.

2. rorydean's rating of the film One Week

I have had my fill of one-week-to-live flicks, dying by the mouthful by people who've never cut their finger, pricked their toe, had a nose bleed from someone punching them deservedly. The best thing is the Norton motorcycle, though wasted on stiff acting and lackluster writing the likes of which shames me as a writer and a filmmaker. Avoid this except rate it down on the list of movies to never watch. Ever.

3. Theo Pappas's rating of the film One Week

This was one of the most beautiful films I've seen in a long time. Inspiring and heart warming, a must see. Thanks for this gem.

4. Adam McKay's rating of the film One Week

An amazing journey through one of the greatest Countries in the world. Thank you.